Found 27th Aug 2016
Received an email from Plex yesterday.

As a token of our appreciation, we’re going old school and throwing back to the original lifetime Plex Pass pricing for our OG customers. This exclusive discount on a lifetime Plex Pass is available now through 11:59PM PT on August 29, 2016.

P.S. This offer is not valid for just anyone, and it is only going out to a few of our long-time Plexians. Please keep it between us (aka please no tweeting about how excited you are).

Check your account guys. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

12 Comments

How do you know if you can get the deal?

Original Poster

intuder

How do you know if you can get the deal?

Log into your plex account and try to sign up for the premium pass and see what you get as an offer?

But I already have a Plex pass...

No option to buy just says thank you for being a loyal Plex subscriber

Original Poster

intuder

But I already have a Plex pass...

Lol. Not for you then.

drmsa

Lol. Not for you then.

​It says that every time I log in as I have a Plex pass..... Do you get one?

nothing in my account and I've been an account holder for about 5 years, shame cos I would be tempted

RossMacGiill

nothing in my account and I've been an account holder for about 5 years, … nothing in my account and I've been an account holder for about 5 years, shame cos I would be tempted

​ditto

Picked it up when it was circa 70 squid. Very happy I did. Back down at this level again then?

What does the plex pass give you? What's the real selling points from the free version?

I subscribe to a plex server so just wondering how this would enhance the experience. Thanks

Mostly for your own media. Sync, premium music, parental controls and user account management.

I can get lifetime for £120 which sounds reasonable but just doing it at that price. £60 I would most definitely.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions