Found 2nd Sep 2010
I have sent countless messages.......no replies

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

Please await a response. If related to previous requests re trading ban for certain items, then we've already covered that.
Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 2nd Sep 2010

Original Poster

4 messages now sent. Perhaps someone can get in touch. If you mean the Next clothes then how do you realistically expect me to get a receipt from Xmas time?

Banned

Why not whinge about/beg for some fat camp password to pass the time.

Original Poster

vibeone

Why not whinge about/beg for some fat camp password to pass the time.

Pardon?

Real tears again?

Original Poster

Tears saved from my impending probable dismissal from work

Banned

gemmyw

Tears saved from my impending probable dismissal from work

why?

Banned

inb4 attempt at sympathy vote.

oopsies too late.

Original Poster

lumoruk

why?

I am ill and I am a Nurse and it is affecting my work big time Have had some lovely PM's today (not) just what I need lol

Banned

gemmyw

I am ill and I am a Nurse and it is affecting my work big time Have … I am ill and I am a Nurse and it is affecting my work big time Have had some lovely PM's today (not) just what I need lol

another sympathy vote attempt.

also one of the PM's is from me - in reply to her asking what I meant by the earlier post.

Original Poster

vibeone

another sympathy vote attempt.also one of the PM's is from me - in reply … another sympathy vote attempt.also one of the PM's is from me - in reply to her asking what I meant by the earlier post.

Anyone who does Slimming World watch out........you will get random abuse from this user

Banned

cliffs?

Banned

Thread closed. This is feedback. Personal issues for discussion can be taken to Misc.

In addition, please refrain from changing thread titles.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
  2. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
  3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
  4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11

See more discussions