Groups

Pls Help...Am after a Campsite, St.Annes, Blackpool, Southport?

Hi

Can someone pls help, we have a decorator coming in this weekend and to get out of his way we have decided to go camping. There will be 2 Adults, 2 Boys age 1 and 6. We said to somewhere near the places in the heading.

I hate camping so said i will go again for the kids for one night....two days. (just hope the weather is nice)

Can anyone recommend anywhere suitable for the kids especially with a little one. Play areas or something near by?

Thanks for your help,

11 Comments

No idea about your particular area I'm afraid, but I usually use this website ukcampsite.co.uk/sit…asp There are a few reviews on there as well.

Went on our first camp to Royal Umpire great site , dead safe for our 3 & 6 yr old they luved it, clean and patrolled. 30 mins drive to southport and 30 miles to Blackpool or st annes - google the name

Carla gran?

Can't edit replies on iPhone - good play area tio

Original Poster

Thanks will look at them all when i get home from work ! brilliant !

Original Poster

[quote=fizz]Went on our first camp to Royal Umpire great site , dead safe for our 3 & 6 yr old they luved it, clean and patrolled. 30 mins drive to southport and 30 miles to Blackpool or st annes - google the name[/quote

Hi am instrested in here but some of the reveiws says its noisey??? is it?

Thanks

if you're camping the field is massive and guess it depends on the night and who you get, but there is a warden on premises and when we were there he came to each camp to make sure everything was okay. there is a layout guide on their website will give you an idea how big the field is. I would go back there

Original Poster

fizz

if you're camping the field is massive and guess it depends on the night … if you're camping the field is massive and guess it depends on the night and who you get, but there is a warden on premises and when we were there he came to each camp to make sure everything was okay. there is a layout guide on their website will give you an idea how big the field is. I would go back there

Thanks i have booked this one...!!! Every where else is full due to the lights switch on.!!
    Thanks again, will let you know how it goes and its only for one night too so cant be that bad really

how did it go?

Original Poster

We had a good time, weather was great too...just the music went on till 3am....shame otherwise the site was brilliant ! went to the pub across the road with the play centre in which the kids enjoyed !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4512110
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions