Groups

Plug and charge Kits Xbox

What is with these things...

2 new ones. Stays on red charged them for 2 hours went flat when i tested to see if they were charging.

Your meant to leave them 6 hours I've read.

Have a black one now they all on green lights when charging. But start on red, thought green meant they were charged?

Confused?

9 Comments

Green... Fully charged

Red... Charging

Original Poster

dean3988;6693097

Green... Fully chargedRed... Charging

So all three are screwed then.

Mine dont even hold a charge anymore, only 8 months old!

Original Poster

FatRocker;6693123

Mine dont even hold a charge anymore, only 8 months old!

Won't be buying these again. the cheap ones are far superior.

Mines acting up too keeps saying its charged but then when I take it out it's flat again but I've found it doesn't do this if I push the cable in all the way as mine seems to hang out also you still interested in the controller?

I had a faulty official one recently, brand new, it was a special red edition (resident evil elite) and microsoft after some time and a few phone calls eventually agreed to replace it with a black one,my complaints were ignored, warning for people buying special edition hardware

Original Poster

Bully;6693449

I had a faulty official one recently, brand new, it was a special red … I had a faulty official one recently, brand new, it was a special red edition (resident evil elite) and microsoft after some time and a few phone calls eventually agreed to replace it with a black one,my complaints were ignored, warning for people buying special edition hardware

I've got them working now. But I wouldn't buy them over cheaper options.

Adam2050;6693540

I've got them working now. But I wouldn't buy them over cheaper options.

Adam how did you get them working and was yours official kit?

Original Poster

Bully;6694843

Adam how did you get them working and was yours official kit?

Plugged them in several times. Few more hours and there ready.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions