Groups

plus net contract

hi does anyone have a contract phone with plus net. I just been told you can get a phone After 6 consecutive payments.
    just wondering if they are overpriced like I'd mobile. they don't show contract phones in their website

8 Comments

hi they only do sim only deals and cheaper for existing customers ...check it out on plus.net/mobile okay

Original Poster

sum786

hi they only do sim only deals and cheaper for existing customers … hi they only do sim only deals and cheaper for existing customers ...check it out on www.plus.net/mobile okay

​i spoke to customer service and they said they do contract phones But don't advertise them on the website

B(EE)T own Plusnet so its well possible

It's be interested to find what phones and prices they have. I already have phone, broadband and tv with them.

As someone who has fibre through them, they are great but their sim deals absolutely suck!!

kcspurs

​i spoke to customer service and they said they do contract phones But d … ​i spoke to customer service and they said they do contract phones But don't advertise them on the website

Life Mobile used to do this also (Life Mobile rebranded to Plusnet Mobile)

Dont do it, PN have a whole host of issues with their mobile service that have been ongoing since the day they bought out the original phone service a couple of months ago.

Some people can make calls but not receive.
    Some people can receive calls but not make them.
    Some people have no internet access.

PN tech support is hopeless and so far none of the above have been sorted out properly; plenty of stories on the tech and ISP website forums.

Original Poster

people say this about every network. they been fine so far
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions