Expired

Plus size Mrs Santa Outfit wanted.... where can I buy

6 replies
Found 8th Oct 2008
Hi,
I am after a size 28 Mrs santa claus outfit but cannot find them anywhere. I have tried simply be but the prices are so high for what its needed for.
Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Christmas
6 Comments

Banned

if you ask in your local fancy dress store they can order in. i ordered some plus size stuff from the smiffys range from a store in withernsea and they ordered it in specially for me, very nice of them ! lol

x

Banned

At the oversize santa costume shop

Welcome to the forum, you might get a better response in Deal Requests

Foosball Chum;3147170

At the oversize santa costume shop :oWelcome to the forum, you might get … At the oversize santa costume shop :oWelcome to the forum, you might get a better response in Deal Requests

or (i may get wrong or this), post a pic of your lovely self, and I'll make one for you free of charge! :oops:

ooooooooh

Original Poster

francodevil;3156394

ooooooooh

Thanks for the reply and I am not offended at all by francodevil as I have a very active sex life with my partner and it goes to show how shallow minded people are. Guess I could think of you on xmas eve whilst i am wearing the suit for my partner but guess you will have your hands full (would that be left or right) with the tweezers

Original Poster

Disco;3147202

or (i may get wrong or this), post a pic of your lovely self, and I'll … or (i may get wrong or this), post a pic of your lovely self, and I'll make one for you free of charge! :oops:

My partners a geordie through and through so think it wouldnt aprove lol but thanks for the offer.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions