Plusnet

Found 8th Sep 2017
Hi, are there any folks on here that have been on a Plusnet 30 day contract who have cancelled their contracts. I was thinking of taking one of their sim deals currently under the Deals section of HotUKdeals and wonder if Plusnet mess you about when trying to cancel a contract.

I had a lot of issues once with another mobile phone company when I tried to cancel the contract, and wonder if Plusnet are good or bad with their customer service in this respect. Would welcome any feedback.. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I'm with Plusnet 30 day and asked for my PAC code and got it with no hassle
Ofcom guidelines say you must be given a PAC code within 2 hours of requesting, Plusnet are a reputable company so you'll have no problem, they'll do their best to keep you but that's the advisors job.

The only snag you have is porting the number to another provider and then back again., why not ask them for a better deal ?
i was going to cancel a sim but then changed my mind a week before the end and never had any issue at all
We have had 2 sims in our house off plusnet, we kept one for our son and when we have had a query they have answered it within a few mins (on twitter) - we also cancelled one when my better half took advantage of an IP7 deal on here and she had zero issues. They didn't try and persuade her to stay or anything like that.
Many thanks for your replies. I will give them a try. Cheers
Plusnet customer service absolutely brilliant. I have PN for landline fibre and tv. I wouldn't change from them to save a few quid. To be honest I would happily pay more simply because of the piece of mind (though I still haggle when contact is up for renewal, and they always come pretty close to price matching- if they don't beat any quote I give them).
Edited by: "mrty" 9th Sep 2017
Many thanks for your comment
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions