Plusnet retention offer

Posted 2nd Dec
Tried to change my DD date this morning to the 1st of each month from the 25th as I have a new job and payday is the last working day of the month - they told me they couldn’t do it so I had the hump and threw my toys out of the pram and asked to leave - got through to retentions and they offered this deal to stay with them

Sim only - rolling one month

8gb a month
Unlimited calls
Unlimited texts

£8 a month from £10 that I was paying
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Are you still in a strop with them or calmed down?
Feeling a little better now - thanks for asking
Man, you should consider changing your lifestyle if £10 DD payment 5-6 days earlier than your payday gives you such a hump.
Budget so you've got enough in the bank.
I was with Plusnet and they were ok but there offers aren’t as good as they used to be. It’s kids sims I had with them and then moved to sky, £7.50 for 8gb and that wasn’t an offer just a standard price. But what makes sky better is all unused data goes in a bank and you can use that at any time. If you don’t use it you can cash it in for things like iPhone cables and charges etc. After I’ve done a year with sky ipo try for better, ps I’m not a sky tv customer.
senukas02/12/2019 13:47

Man, you should consider changing your lifestyle if £10 DD payment 5-6 …Man, you should consider changing your lifestyle if £10 DD payment 5-6 days earlier than your payday gives you such a hump.

Lol - I just went to change all my DDs for the month
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants