Plusnet contract failed

Found 11th Jun
hi there I tried taking out a Plusnet contract for the £6 pound deal 1.5gb and it went all the way to my bank then they said the credit check has failed never had any failed credit checks is there any reason why this happened or are Plusnet a bit of a waste of time anyway. opened a bank account a few months ago if that didn't fail not sure what's the problem with it know.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
The question I forgot to ask is if I tried to go for a virgin media or the vodaphone offer with that fail know as well or it shouldn't matter
I used to get credit checks fail quite regularly and never really got to the bottom of why as i am not exactly short of money. I dont seem to have that problem any more and I have no idea how the problem seem to have resolved itself.

I found that i would fail credit checks with one company but pass with another, so you may find that other mobile providers will pass you even though you have failed through plusnet.
I took out a few sims with plusnet last year and had issues with half of them, when I spoke to them they told me it was a problem at their side happened frequently. Should not affect other companies but that does depend on your actual credit rating.
mutley110 h, 49 m ago

I used to get credit checks fail quite regularly and never really got to …I used to get credit checks fail quite regularly and never really got to the bottom of why as i am not exactly short of money. I dont seem to have that problem any more and I have no idea how the problem seem to have resolved itself.I found that i would fail credit checks with one company but pass with another, so you may find that other mobile providers will pass you even though you have failed through plusnet.

You are very probably the kind of customer the credit card companies loathe. Pay bills on time in full. Don't borrow and miss payments. Dont get into trouble with utilities. Don't take lots of 'bargain' new credit card deals.

It should be a criminal offence that people like us get marked down by the cash sucking vermin of that industry for managing our money to our advantage and not to their profit.
ccnp1 h, 59 m ago

You are very probably the kind of customer the credit card companies …You are very probably the kind of customer the credit card companies loathe. Pay bills on time in full. Don't borrow and miss payments. Dont get into trouble with utilities. Don't take lots of 'bargain' new credit card deals. It should be a criminal offence that people like us get marked down by the cash sucking vermin of that industry for managing our money to our advantage and not to their profit.

interesting. i would have thought this would actually reduce your credit rating and the fact that i have a clean record and a fat bank account would give me a bigger credit rating than other people?

it never made sense to me where the various companies get their credit rating checks from as i would fail on one when i apply for a credit card but be given £10k credit limit on another without any issue. just absolutely crazy.
Normally if you’ve recently moved or
aren’t on the electoral role. Additionally they will check payment history on anything you’ve had before.
cmdr_elito2 h, 19 m ago

Normally if you’ve recently moved oraren’t on the electoral role. Add …Normally if you’ve recently moved oraren’t on the electoral role. Additionally they will check payment history on anything you’ve had before.

Not moved in 12 years on electrol roll and I just took out contract with VM instead probably for the best they took payment From me anyway will need wait and see if they refund it themselves or more hassle with them.
MynameisM39 m ago

Not moved in 12 years on electrol roll and I just took out contract with …Not moved in 12 years on electrol roll and I just took out contract with VM instead probably for the best they took payment From me anyway will need wait and see if they refund it themselves or more hassle with them.

I have two Plusnet Sims. They have very good customer service so you should see your money back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants