Groups

Plusnet mobile calls.

Hi. Is anyone experience any problems with Plusnet mobile, recently? I can't make calls, because my mobile phone disconnects my call straight away. I need to repeat the process, sometimes 2 - 3 times, before I will be able to connect.

9 Comments

Mine works fine

Maybe its got something to do with the inability to make outgoing calls after getting a security check from​ a bank that someone was saying about on here sometime ago?

Original Poster

Error440

Maybe its got something to do with the inability to make outgoing calls … Maybe its got something to do with the inability to make outgoing calls after getting a security check from​ a bank that someone was saying about on here sometime ago?

​Wow. Never heard about this. I spoke with Plusnet and they will replace my sim card

I have a plusnet sim and it is not very reliable. it often cuts a call from the caller instead of answering. it also does not make calls and i have to try again.

It is variable as to when it does work but it is cheap at £4.95 per month and I got it for my brother so he can live with it. For my own use, I can not use plusnet as I use my phone for business and so can not afford to have a temperamental sim.

If related to a legitimate automated security call from Halifax Bank or similar, you can usually revert to normal PN service by physically removing the SIM from the handset for a few seconds (possibly removing battery may be sufficient, but some phones do not have removable batteries, and it is reasonable belt and braces to remove / replace SIM). Would be interested if this clears issue. Thanks.

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

If related to a legitimate automated security call from Halifax Bank or … If related to a legitimate automated security call from Halifax Bank or similar, you can usually revert to normal PN service by physically removing the SIM from the handset for a few seconds (possibly removing battery may be sufficient, but some phones do not have removable batteries, and it is reasonable belt and braces to remove / replace SIM). Would be interested if this clears issue. Thanks.

​Hi. Thanks for your comment, but it didn't help. still the same issue. I remove the sim and I put it in a different device, but the issue is still there.

JeremyM

Hi. Thanks for your comment, but it didn't help. still the same issue. I … Hi. Thanks for your comment, but it didn't help. still the same issue. I remove the sim and I put it in a different device, but the issue is still there.

Appreciate for info. For my own ref: have you received an automated financial institution call coincident with the issue starting? Thanks.

I had similar problem, then kept getting calls from sales places Plusnet couldn't change my number as they didn't have numbers or some nonsense like that, I asked for another SIM and they wanted me to take out another SIM on contract so I swiftly cancelled!

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Appreciate for info. For my own ref: have you received an automated … Appreciate for info. For my own ref: have you received an automated financial institution call coincident with the issue starting? Thanks.

​Hi. I don't think so. It started last Wednesday and I didn't get any calls that day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????45
      2. Now tv entertainment passes22
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?33
      4. Beds33

See more discussions