Plusnet Mobile data - issues on Friday 13th December?

Posted 13th Dec 2019Edited by:"TopTrump"
Any Plusnet mobile customers that also witnessed lack of mobile data from midday onwards today?

Just called them and after almost 45 mins spoke to their support who knew there was an issue, but kind of blase about the details.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Check the EE service status checker
I've just checked and it's confirmed as an outage.
"SERVICE PROBLEM IN...
We are aware of a problem with this site, but do not have an estimated time to fix it just yet. Click below to stay updated."

I was just wondering if others witnessed issues up and down the UK.

I travelled through various postcodes earlier today and it seemed their network was suffering a bit of an outage epidemic.

Two of the previously affected areas now state:
"WE RECENTLY FIXED A PROBLEM IN ....
Our engineers have fixed a problem here. It should all be working again now. If you're still experiencing problems, let us know."
Edited by: "TopTrump" 13th Dec 2019
plusnet is very poor i find. i got a sim for my dad and one for my brother and the calls often get cut off when i call and doesn't connect, or they call and doesn't connect.

signal is poor indoors and there are quite a few black spot and they are in central london!

one day my dad called me and said that he could not make any calls on the mobile phone. i called plusnet and they said that signal is down for the day so try the next day

unfortunately they are tied in until April, then i am leaving. cheap and nasty is my opinion of plusnet mobile.
mutley113/12/2019 21:39

plusnet is very poor i find. i got a sim for my dad and one for my …plusnet is very poor i find. i got a sim for my dad and one for my brother and the calls often get cut off when i call and doesn't connect, or they call and doesn't connect.signal is poor indoors and there are quite a few black spot and they are in central london!one day my dad called me and said that he could not make any calls on the mobile phone. i called plusnet and they said that signal is down for the day so try the next day unfortunately they are tied in until April, then i am leaving. cheap and nasty is my opinion of plusnet mobile.

I've found their coverage pretty good, up until today. I migrated from GiffGuff where their network would never give me 4G in the areas I used the phone.

Seems quite a few spots in the part of town I live in have suffered some sort of outage.
Who knows, could be a cyber attack and they're not saying.
I had mobile voice/sms coverage, but just no data.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions