Plusnet mobile going EU roaming from 15 June

23 replies
Found 10th May
Just got an email from Plusnet mobile to state that my plusnet plan will allow EU roaming from 15 June. Wicked.

Means I would be able to use my minutes and data in EU countries like I can do at home.

community.plus.net/t5/…498?

23 Comments

They all are, because the EU has forced it but looking at each of the companies you would think it's them doing it off their own back except it's not and the EU even gave them time to do it after years of cheaper prices as a way into this.

eslick

They all are, because the EU has forced it but looking at each of the … They all are, because the EU has forced it but looking at each of the companies you would think it's them doing it off their own back except it's not and the EU even gave them time to do it after years of cheaper prices as a way into this.

Absolutely agree.

Original Poster

eslick

They all are, because the EU has forced it but looking at each of the … They all are, because the EU has forced it but looking at each of the companies you would think it's them doing it off their own back except it's not and the EU even gave them time to do it after years of cheaper prices as a way into this.

i did not know this. what a marketing ploy!!

i also have EE and that has EU roaming so i guess i will be able to do roaming absolutely on that. but that had something like 500 minutes of EU roaming (my plan is unlimited minutes) so i wonder if this change will mean i will get unlimited roaming minutes. not heard anything from EE about the roaming allowance being changed.

Is the lawww

Original Poster

Ross81

Is the lawww

i can just see all mobile tariffs are going to increase from next month then. you don't get naught for nothing.

Of all the major players, Talktalk still seems to be dragging its feet ! Typical greedy corporate attitude.

Original Poster

Onlydongles

Of all the major players, Talktalk still seems to be dragging its feet ! … Of all the major players, Talktalk still seems to be dragging its feet ! Typical greedy corporate attitude.

My husband has virgin mobile and i have not heard anything from them about EU roaming from June.

mutley1

i can just see all mobile tariffs are going to increase from next month … i can just see all mobile tariffs are going to increase from next month then. you don't get naught for nothing.

​I'll give you a naught for nothing. 0 now don't say I don't give you nowt.

Onlydongles

Of all the major players, Talktalk still seems to be dragging its feet ! … Of all the major players, Talktalk still seems to be dragging its feet ! Typical greedy corporate attitude.

They most probably say its because of their long awaited transfer to 02. Any excuse. However, they'll have no choice come 15 June. Most probably its likely to be the paygo customers who get hit worst in terms of price increases.

mutley1

i can just see all mobile tariffs are going to increase from next month … i can just see all mobile tariffs are going to increase from next month then. you don't get naught for nothing.

​Only by RPI or customers can end contract early without penalty - as I did with last year's Vodafone increase - came out of a 24 month contract that I was 7 months into and went into a simo 30day one....

The simple fact is in time Europe will have 5/6 big operators with sisters in all EU countries. Integration will work, shame £300 million a week lies for people to vote to leave the Europe. Now the Tories unrestricted by EU will sell off every asset the U.K. has to private companies, I can only hope Scotland votes to remain, Labour has no chance with the big companies and media against them of winning next month.

Sold down the river by Tories, call costs are capped by EU internally in the U.K, Ofcom is now free to up the termination rates BT and Three fought for as soon as Brexit happens, say goodbye to cheapness in everything, everything is about to get more expensive in the U.K. & the poorer, poorer.

Pipe dream EU roaming.

I just bought a BT mobile contract, was a bit gutted they didnt include EU data, texts etc as im going away in July. Does this mean they will have to let me use my data abroad by 15th June?

seaniboy

The simple fact is in time Europe will have 5/6 big operators with … The simple fact is in time Europe will have 5/6 big operators with sisters in all EU countries. Integration will work, shame £300 million a week lies for people to vote to leave the Europe. Now the Tories unrestricted by EU will sell off every asset the U.K. has to private companies, I can only hope Scotland votes to remain, Labour has no chance with the big companies and media against them of winning next month. Sold down the river by Tories, call costs are capped by EU internally in the U.K, Ofcom is now free to up the termination rates BT and Three fought for as soon as Brexit happens, say goodbye to cheapness in everything, everything is about to get more expensive in the U.K. & the poorer, poorer. Pipe dream EU roaming.

drivel and nonsense from a remoaner and a labour supporter to boot.

mutley1

Not if you kept the old tariff from Life mobile...just love how they offered 4g and everyone jumped at the offer when plusnet taken over....so with new contract meaning plus r.p.i every year.

Original Poster

Ross81

Only by RPI or customers can end contract early without penalty - as I … Only by RPI or customers can end contract early without penalty - as I did with last year's Vodafone increase - came out of a 24 month contract that I was 7 months into and went into a simo 30day one....

for new contracts, they could increase the price so the old ones will expire with time. monthly rolling contracts pricing can be increased much sooner. my EE is coming to an end in august and my plusnet is monthly rolling contract.

Original Poster

Adam786123

Not if you kept the old tariff from Life mobile...just love how they … Not if you kept the old tariff from Life mobile...just love how they offered 4g and everyone jumped at the offer when plusnet taken over....so with new contract meaning plus r.p.i every year.

as stated above, i did keep the life mobile contract but it is a monthly rolling one so that could increase any month they like. i am keeping my fingers crossed that they won't do this as i bought it for my brother and he uses about 100 minutes at most per month out of the 600 minutes allowance, so they are getting their money's worth from me already. this may deter them from increasing my plan price.

eset12345

drivel and nonsense from a remoaner and a labour supporter to boot.

I would vote Labour if I was English/based, I'm not. Almost doubling the countries debt while cut cut cutting is not a party to trust, and it's against the very ethos of what the Tory party stands for.

I am a remainer, my Parliament set out a manifest of a referendum vote on independence and another if a material detriment happened - you know like the people voted for in Scotland - just like the English people (were conned and lied to about NHS funding) chose Brexit, that's politics and the right of the electorate in each nation to decide.

Frankly I don't blame the EU for out problems I blame successive Tory & Labour governments of decades upon decades - half the countries financial dependency problems long term stem from local authorities having control of their housing stock, LA staff wages are high and thus people get DWP housing benefit paid to their council landlord. Having a national housing body with a basic 'maintenance fee'/overdraft of £100 a month collected by HMRC and Universal TAX Credit also paid by such would abolish billions upon billions every year to actually build more social housing & remove people from barriers on low wages - Housing Benefit poverty entrapment, as does CTC encourage 16 hours and further state financial dependencies that rob NHS and Education of horrendous amounts. But don't bank on Tories or Labour coming out a 70 year old system to fix any of it. ‪

Welfare in this country is actually entrapment not a hand up as it should be.

But carry on blaming the EU for all the long many generational problems as both parties have passed the baton back and forth. Sheep follow, sheepdog watch, decipher data then react.

Original Poster

seaniboy

I would vote Labour if I was English/based, I'm not. Almost doubling the … I would vote Labour if I was English/based, I'm not. Almost doubling the countries debt while cut cut cutting is not a party to trust, and it's against the very ethos of what the Tory party stands for. I am a remainer, my Parliament set out a manifest of a referendum vote on independence and another if a material detriment happened - you know like the people voted for in Scotland - just like the English people (were conned and lied to about NHS funding) chose Brexit, that's politics and the right of the electorate in each nation to decide. Frankly I don't blame the EU for out problems I blame successive Tory & Labour governments of decades upon decades - half the countries financial dependency problems long term stem from local authorities having control of their housing stock, LA staff wages are high and thus people get DWP housing benefit paid to their council landlord. Having a national housing body with a basic 'maintenance fee'/overdraft of £100 a month collected by HMRC and Universal TAX Credit also paid by such would abolish billions upon billions every year to actually build more social housing & remove people from barriers on low wages - Housing Benefit poverty entrapment, as does CTC encourage 16 hours and further state financial dependencies that rob NHS and Education of horrendous amounts. But don't bank on Tories or Labour coming out a 70 year old system to fix any of it. ‪Welfare in this country is actually entrapment not a hand up as it should be. But carry on blaming the EU for all the long many generational problems as both parties have passed the baton back and forth. Sheep follow, sheepdog watch, decipher data then react.

I am not a labour supporter but I am a remainer supporter. I do agree with you that Brexit will have a negative impact on the UK with prices increasing and companies jumping on the band wagon to increase prices in the confusion leading up to and shortly after Brexit.

However, in the long term, i can only hope that it will settle down and we end up benefiting from the exit. The future is not bright and neither is it orange.

mutley1

I am not a labour supporter but I am a remainer supporter. I do agree … I am not a labour supporter but I am a remainer supporter. I do agree with you that Brexit will have a negative impact on the UK with prices increasing and companies jumping on the band wagon to increase prices in the confusion leading up to and shortly after Brexit.However, in the long term, i can only hope that it will settle down and we end up benefiting from the exit. The future is not bright and neither is it orange.

I certainly hope so, but I can't see it, North America, Africa, Oceania all have free movement of people then there is us being part of the biggest in Europe and we want to leave.

All because 2 parties have run the UK in to the ground and like to blame others instead of themselves, poverty, underinvestment and inequality are caused by national governments and parties not alliances. I hope at least Scotland remain, if England want to believe sociopaths that say the NHS will have all the EU money that turns out to be a lie and yet they still support that cause then that's democracy and good luck to England the futures bright (maybe) but the futures very tight. England ain't seen nothing yet with cuts to date if they Brexit, then add some.. a divorce bill and Tory party who already doubled debt pre Brexit before a two year 'talk' period.

Doubling national debt whilst cutting services to the bone is not strong and stable, it's worse than any previous Labour government accountancy of OUR cash - tax!

But as I said, vote as you will England, SNP seats will not fall anywhere like a Labour/Tory/Lib Dem has done in the last 7-20 years, Scotland thankfully has a decade of choice of the real #strongandable regardless where any Scot stands on independence or brexit. Scots have had a decade of #winning - we have built modern hospitals and schools and other public places not done since the 60s since Tory and Labour were outed. People see change in Scotland, then we look south and see pass the baton and blame of yesteryear a decade later still ongoing. I feel sorry for England and its electorate blinded and sidetracked by two parties who love a monopoly and passing a baton. These MPs all get **** together on your tax after work ??

Edited by: "seaniboy" 13th May

Original Poster

seaniboy

I certainly hope so, but I can't see it, North America, Africa, Oceania … I certainly hope so, but I can't see it, North America, Africa, Oceania all have free movement of people then there is us being part of the biggest in Europe and we want to leave. All because 2 parties have run the UK in to the ground and like to blame others instead of themselves, poverty, underinvestment and inequality are caused by national governments and parties not alliances. I hope at least Scotland remain, if England want to believe sociopaths that say the NHS will have all the EU money that turns out to be a lie and yet they still support that cause then that's democracy and good luck to England the futures bright (maybe) but the futures very tight. England ain't seen nothing yet with cuts to date if they Brexit, then add some.. a divorce bill and Tory party who already doubled debt pre Brexit before a two year 'talk' period. Doubling national debt whilst cutting services to the bone is not strong and stable, it's worse than any previous Labour government accountancy of OUR cash - tax! But as I said, vote as you will England, SNP seats will not fall anywhere like a Labour/Tory/Lib Dem has done in the last 7-20 years, Scotland thankfully has a decade of choice of the real #strongandable regardless where any Scot stands on independence or brexit. Scots have had a decade of #winning - we have built modern hospitals and schools and other public places not done since the 60s since Tory and Labour were outed. People see change in Scotland, then we look south and see pass the baton and blame of yesteryear a decade later still ongoing. I feel sorry for England and its electorate blinded and sidetracked by two parties who love a monopoly and passing a baton. These MPs all get **** together on your tax after work ??

i am afraid politics is not my strong point so i am unable to have any meaningful discussion with you, i can just about identify conservatives on the polling card, and that's all i need to know. i would struggle to name the chancelor, but i know he lives next door to theresa may, if it is even a he

if scotland manage to remain in the EU, i may just move to scotland myself, but for the cold and midges. can't deal with them.

mutley1

i am afraid politics is not my strong point so i am unable to have any … i am afraid politics is not my strong point so i am unable to have any meaningful discussion with you, i can just about identify conservatives on the polling card, and that's all i need to know. i would struggle to name the chancelor, but i know he lives next door to theresa may, if it is even a he :Dif scotland manage to remain in the EU, i may just move to scotland myself, but for the cold and midges. can't deal with them.

that's not good, you vote for a party doubling national debt whilst cutting services to the bone ? I am assured you are not that hopeless with your own budgeting as you have afforded a internet connection I don't follow the biased media (on either side) on politics I read all the independent bodies reports, it is abhorrently obvious these New Tories do not believe as old school Tories about debt reduction. New Labour didn't either - so Jezza (I don't like him) has concentrated on old Labour, I hope old Tories come back...debt reducers not overspenders! Double at that!!

Live in the city or within a reasonable distance and the midges are like Scots Tories, cold ? Primark sell cheap thermals - there is no such thing as cold only inappropriate clothing, I carry a waterproof and long johns in my bag except summer because like Melbourne you can have 4 seasons in one day lol!

CHANCEllor ? Some mainly white haired idiot who can't balance books or has a boss that enforces such, that's all I know...names mean nothing to me, policies that work do

Doubling debts whilst cutting spending to the bone is not a policy I think any government worldwide should be doing, it's a country not a private Tesco cook the books where we can buy shares, we own the shares/country by default.
Edited by: "seaniboy" 13th May
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions