plusnet mobile terrible

Found 19th Aug 2017
Every couple of months all of us are stopped from making calls with this company seem anyone else experience this? If it carries on I'm gonna look at some Virgin mobile sim onlys. Anyone else experience problems making calls today?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
EE doing maintenance work in your area? You can check on EE website
I have 2 mobile sims with them for the last 6 months or so and not had this problem. Only problem is that the calls don't always connect when you make a call so you have to start again. I also have EE sim as my main sim and never have this problem so it is definitely plusnet that is the problem and not the EE network that they piggy back on.

Plusnet is cheap however so i put up with them as the two sims i have are for my dad and brother and they only use their mobiles occasionally.
mutley129 m ago

I have 2 mobile sims with them for the last 6 months or so and not had …I have 2 mobile sims with them for the last 6 months or so and not had this problem. Only problem is that the calls don't always connect when you make a call so you have to start again. I also have EE sim as my main sim and never have this problem so it is definitely plusnet that is the problem and not the EE network that they piggy back on.Plusnet is cheap however so i put up with them as the two sims i have are for my dad and brother and they only use their mobiles occasionally.

Thanks man! Yeah might have a look around this site or uswitch and see what I can find. As long as I go to Ee or virgin I'm a happy camper lol
machomansavage4 m ago

Thanks man! Yeah might have a look around this site or uswitch and see …Thanks man! Yeah might have a look around this site or uswitch and see what I can find. As long as I go to Ee or virgin I'm a happy camper lol

my husband has virgin mobile sim which also piggy back on EE. he doesn't have the problem of no call connection but the call signal strength is a lot less than my EE signal. both calls and data.

i think when a network piggy back, it is not as good as the original network. however the virgin mobile is definitely more reliable than plusnet and i would hesitate to use plusnet as my main sim but would not hesitate to switch to virgin mobile as my main sim if they were on offer.
mutley110 m ago

my husband has virgin mobile sim which also piggy back on EE. he doesn't …my husband has virgin mobile sim which also piggy back on EE. he doesn't have the problem of no call connection but the call signal strength is a lot less than my EE signal. both calls and data.i think when a network piggy back, it is not as good as the original network. however the virgin mobile is definitely more reliable than plusnet and i would hesitate to use plusnet as my main sim but would not hesitate to switch to virgin mobile as my main sim if they were on offer.

Not many good deals around at the moment but next time I see on here I'll be leaving. Signed up for the unlimited mins and texts and 5gb of data for £10 months ago and still currently still on 4GB! They been adding this 5gb monthly ONLY when I ring up. I think plusnet has had so much attention lately with people including myself uploading deals they've just turned into w gigantic company. I'll be leaving them for a year and maybe re join later
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions