Groups

Pmsl did any1 see that Divided on itv?

Banned
    what a cruel twist at the end

8 Comments

Yeah that stubborn fat cow refused to 'budge'. I felt really sorry for that other girl.

Original Poster Banned

Spriggan;5250483

Yeah that stubborn fat cow refused to 'budge'. I felt really sorry for … Yeah that stubborn fat cow refused to 'budge'. I felt really sorry for that girl.

lolol yeh what a moose she was felt like slappin her myself

fat lass : " I dot care if i go away with nothing"

SO why didnt she just take C?

Original Poster Banned

vengod;5250765

fat lass : " I dot care if i go away with nothing" SO why didnt she just … fat lass : " I dot care if i go away with nothing" SO why didnt she just take C?

Exactly, she was on her high horse.

He should have had A .... she had B...the welsh lass C

DangerGod;5250775

Exactly, she was on her high horse.He should have had A .... she had … Exactly, she was on her high horse.He should have had A .... she had B...the welsh lass C

I never saw all of i, is that what they deserved?

There should be a rule like

If cant deicde, then the 2 that said the same get nothing, but the 1 who was alone gets to keep the winngs they deserve

Original Poster Banned

vengod;5250796

I never saw all of i, is that what they deserved?There should be a rule … I never saw all of i, is that what they deserved?There should be a rule like If cant deicde, then the 2 that said the same get nothing, but the 1 who was alone gets to keep the winngs they deserve

Yeh but thats all part of the show i guess, makes it more interesting to view. But its gunna be like this everynight i guarntee

I am going to be on the show - cant believe they keep arguing until nothing, suppose it just depends the kind of people who they put you together! You never get to meeet them at any point and are kept completely seperate - what a great experience... just waiting on cheque now!! LOL

16th June mines is on... saving best until last!! ha!

to prove its you...how much did you win?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions