Found 3rd Aug 2010
Hi all

Looking at going on a cruise next year and I didn't know how much of a minefield it is when it comes to pricing. Does anyone have any experience of booking P&O cruises and the cheapest way of going about it. I also need to include parking in Southampton.

Cheers all

Foxy

1. Misc
  2. Cruise
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cruise
9 Comments

We have done 13 cruises, most of them with the american cruise lines, Celebrity and RCC and Princess I think are the best value for service etc. we went on P O Ventura in March and it was awful. Think the smaller PO ships have better reputation. Have a look on Cruse.co.uk for reviews. Best prices i found for cruises are cruise1st or iglu , gillscruises, globalpros. Good luck and I hope you get a good deal.

Just got crazy and do the 2 for 1 deal in Feb/march.

It's a right laugh and at £35 pp it's a steal!!

But then it's just a mini-cruise. If you're wanting a week long relexing cruise then maybe not.
Edited by: "firth_face" 4th Aug 2010

firth_face

Just got crazy and do the 2 for 1 deal in Feb/march.It's a right laugh … Just got crazy and do the 2 for 1 deal in Feb/march.It's a right laugh and at £35 pp it's a steal!!But then it's just a mini-cruise. If you're wanting a week long relexing cruise then maybe not.

Ooh what now, £35pp? :D! How? Where from?

It comes out in February then again in October (so you can go this autumn). Check there site in spetember time OR if I get an email from them, I'll give you a heads up if you'd like?

Travel to Brugge, Amsterdam or Rotterdam from Hull for only £35pp (it may have gone up a tiny bit, I haven't been for a year)

It's right fun and a nice cheap way to see continental Europe.

Do you know anything about cruise certificates you can buy on ebay

me??

Personally, no.

We have a cruise booked with Celebrity Splendor for next June - cant wait! LA to Mexico and have booked a suite with a balcony. Took weeks of researching different companies, boats, locations, prices etc but happy with what we have now booked.

Just do loads of googling Foxy - and also there was a brilliant website think called cruisecritic.com and found that very worthwhile.

Good luck!
Edited by: "bossyboots" 4th Aug 2010

cheapest way - tesco club card vouchers, but depends how many you have got. My inlaws booked there retirement hol - 6 weeks around the world using there tesco credit card. They paid the credit card off the same month and used the earned club cards points for there cruise.

Shellywelly

cheapest way - tesco club card vouchers, but depends how many you have … cheapest way - tesco club card vouchers, but depends how many you have got. My inlaws booked there retirement hol - 6 weeks around the world using there tesco credit card. They paid the credit card off the same month and used the earned club cards points for there cruise.

I saw someone post in Gimmeabargains Tesco points thread about paying for a holiday or part payment - using their points. Thats just brilliant!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73820
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions