P&O Cruise, supply baby food (jars)?

Hi, does anyone know if P&O cruise ships supply baby jars, food at dinner times, or do we have to take our own? just wondering if to pack any for our Easter Cruise, thanks.

10 Comments

Why don't you contact them to find out. I doubt they carry a stock of jars of baby food but will probably blend bland meals for babies and todlers.

Original Poster

Because there closed at the moment, lol, just thought as I'm sitting at the PC I'd ask, someone might know.

bellabonkers;4767713

Why don't you contact them to find out. I doubt they carry a stock of … Why don't you contact them to find out. I doubt they carry a stock of jars of baby food but will probably blend bland meals for babies and todlers.

deard69;4767739

Because there closed at the moment, lol, just thought as I'm sitting at … Because there closed at the moment, lol, just thought as I'm sitting at the PC I'd ask, someone might know.

Fair enough, Is baby too young to eat anything else?
Have a lovey time btw...cruises are lush

Original Poster

Thanks, no she eats other food, we just thought, maybe we should take some jars because she can be fussy, just in case she will not eat their food, she won't eat any red meat, unless it's in the form of baby jars,

bellabonkers;4767775

Fair enough, Is baby too young to eat anything else?Have a lovey time … Fair enough, Is baby too young to eat anything else?Have a lovey time btw...cruises are lush

email company they are very happy to help, (very pc) info prior to hols requitred

btw

have a great time

Original Poster

Thanks you's two for your help, rep given .

From P & O web site -
[COLOR="Blue"]'Do you provide children’s meals?Normally, children sit with their parents at breakfast and lunch. But, since even the most affectionate parents may look forward to dinner on their own, we lay on a special children’s tea on board Aurora, Oceana and Oriana for children accompanied by their parents. On Ventura, families can dine together at The Beach House.

We look after babies too, with a selection of baby foods. Again, the earlier you let us know what you need, the better we’ll be able to stock up for your little one(s), though please note that we are unable to guarantee specific brands.'[/COLOR]

]http//ww…axd

Original Poster

Thanks for your kind help, rep given.

tregs;4769731

From P & O web site - [COLOR="Blue"]'Do you provide children’s m … From P & O web site - [COLOR="Blue"]'Do you provide children’s meals?Normally, children sit with their parents at breakfast and lunch. But, since even the most affectionate parents may look forward to dinner on their own, we lay on a special children’s tea on board Aurora, Oceana and Oriana for children accompanied by their parents. On Ventura, families can dine together at The Beach House. We look after babies too, with a selection of baby foods. Again, the earlier you let us know what you need, the better we’ll be able to stock up for your little one(s), though please note that we are unable to guarantee specific brands.'[/COLOR]]http://www.pocruises.com/Help/dining-questions.axd

deard69;4775516

Thanks for your kind help, rep given.

No problem. Have a great cruise.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763986
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions