Poco launcher by Xiaomi, free from play store.A must try

Posted 26th Jan
play.google.com/sto…=en

I have tried lots of launchers in the past and I did not think anybody could beat nova launcher, until I discovered this. Free from the play store. Very fast and is now my default on my phones.

"POCO Launcher is a launcher that transforms your smartphone into something like the POCOPHONE F1, the new smartphone from Xiaomi. It's an excellent launcher designed around organization and elegance. One of the best aspects of POCO Launcher is the amazing organization it applies to your Android smartphone."

I don't have a link to insert here unless mods can, but search playstore app
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
May finally give this a blast, though I can't beat nova atm.
MrSwitch26/01/2020 12:45

Wouldn't bother if I was you mate genuinely.
toge26/01/2020 12:56

Wouldn't bother if I was you mate genuinely.

Just downloaded it, giving it a go for now, cheers op

Agree be using for years, main things

None lables on icons, and hiding apps from drawer are main only things against pixel launcher (and not wanting google home tab)
Thanks OP I'll have a look. Will be hard to beat Nova though
This is actually really good, didn't realise how much I missed an app drawer. Still messing about way it, cheers op
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 26th Jan
Thanks Anyone know if it's possible to change the appearance of the pull-down notification banner easily ?
Edited by: "jco83" 26th Jan

The poco launcher is pretty good but installed on the mi 9 ( miui 10 mind you) and it messed with notifications.

As a launcher it was quick and light though really liked it
Poco launcher is fine, you might also want to look at Action Launcher: Pixel Edition, lots of good ideas and a smooth quick experience
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants