Groups

Pointless customer satisfaction surveys - Sky

Just had to share this. We're often asked to take part in a 'short survey' after buying a 30p bar of chocolate or making a phone call to some company, won't be long I guess before we're asked to rate the quality of the air as soon as we walk into a store...but this has just got ridiculous; at the end of a simple phone call to Sky, the advisor asked me to give a rating from 0 to 10. Well, it was a straightforward matter, he handled it ok, so I thought I would be generous and give 8. Candid response from him: "anything less that 9 will be seen as negative"!

Well why did you ****** ask me then!!!! Frankly I'd say 5 is the usual rating if the call has gone as planned. It's gone down the route of ebay where anything less than "amazing buyer" is seen as negative.

Can I just ask, based on the above, please rate the post from 0-10 where anything less than 10 means you don't love me.

12 Comments

I had this on the live chat the other day.
    "Please rate me 9 or 10 at the end of chat if I have done a good job."
    I felt obliged to give an 8...

I closed the window though so I couldn't do it...

And I'll give you a 9. (_;)

What a pointless exercise if you have to tell him the number. You can tell him 1 and he will
    keep 10 in the computer. I get similar but its based on email or phone without the person being there.

Everything is awesome!

Too much to read. Lost interest in reading beyond the first

The problem as always is peoples expectations.

People score so that in order to get a 10 they have to help them, solve world famine and cure cancer all during the call.

If you rang to do something and that person did it why shouldn't you give them a 10? What more would that person have to have done to score a 10 from you? What scoring metrics are you using that make a 10 seem unreasonable but an 8 seem fair?

AndyRoyd

....sentence?

The number you tell him has no relevance to the scoring they get and he can't do anything with it. Its just the advisors way of getting a heads up on how well he is doing to get his bonus and they shouldn't really be asking for it. The automated question at the end is what logs the score.

fanpages

....sentence?

Paragraph, but could be bothered finishi

AndyRoyd

fanpages

....sentence?

AndyRoyd

...could not be bothered?

AndyRoyd

fanpages

....sentence?

AndyRoyd

No. ...but could be bothered finishi.. ng if I had more

Sky do these surveys and staff are rewarded based on them, engineer came to our house and was telling me he got less bonus because people were ... with sky so marked him down when he had done everything he had to do for them.

Wot no Clubcard points *sad face*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions