Groups

*Points and Laughs* Microsoft ban for the 10th prestige hackers

Banned
    I had noticed a dip in the 10 messages I was getting everyday, from people asking me to pay to get to 10th prestige on cod, was getting a real nuisance. But now they are all banned, the best bit - permanently

7 Comments

Hope you reported every one of them 10 daily messages

Original Poster Banned

Bully;7865305

Hope you reported every one of them 10 daily messages

perhaps 10 was a slight exaggeration, 3-5 in a session, so can reach 10 :). Reported some, always report ti cheaters though pissaro me off massively, only cheat that affects my overall enjoyment !

nice, i dont really see the point in cheating your way to 10th prestige. its only a logo next to your name.

lame that they do it and lame that you care about a 2 month old post

lame

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;7865544

lame that they do it and lame that you care about a 2 month old postlame

Didn't realise it was 2 months old, they're only starting it now or so I hear, haven't got a single message in the last couple of days

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;7865496

nice, i dont really see the point in cheating your way to 10th prestige. … nice, i dont really see the point in cheating your way to 10th prestige. its only a logo next to your name.

People paid as well, your life has reached a new low when you spend realm
    money on a little logo on a game. Good thing is half the people got scammed, but the scammers probably got a perma-ban
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1834
      2. The State on Ch434
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764400
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO712

See more discussions