Poirot Complete ITV TV Series Watch / Download Free @ Internet Archive

Posted 16th Sep 2021
archive.org/det…ies

Watch David Suchet's portrayal of Hercule Poirot in every episode of the classic TV series.

"Poirot (also known as Agatha Christie's Poirot) is a British mystery drama television programme that aired from 8 January 1989 to 13 November 2013. David Suchet stars as the eponymous detective, Agatha Christie's fictional Hercule Poirot.
The programme ran for 13 series and 70 episodes in total; each episode was adapted from a novel or short story by Christie that featured Poirot, and consequently in each episode Poirot is both the main detective in charge of the investigation of a crime (usually murder) and the protagonist who is at the centre of most of the episode's action. At the programme's conclusion, which finished with "Curtain: Poirot's Last Case" (based on the 1975 novel Curtain, the final Poirot novel), every major literary work by Christie that featured the title character had been adapted."
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    For me, Poirot meant David Suchet, no one else.
    I watched them when they were first shown from 1989 and still dip in to them now on ITV.

Will check out the link (edited)
    bozo00716/09/2021 19:45

For me, Poirot meant David Suchet, no one else.

For the films, it has to be Peter Ustinov. I can watch evil under the sun and death on the nile every year. The Suchet episodes of these books are awful in comparison. But yes, Suchet is the best poirot overall
    BTW, I'd be surprised if this site is legal.....

Not that it works anyway (play or download) (edited)
's avatar
Top Merchants