Pokemon birthday

Found 25th Apr 2017
Has anyone seen any pokemon rolls of wrapping paper around? Helium balloons? Party bags?
And a site like moonpig etc whete you can make a pokemon themed card as them n funkypigeon dont do them?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskPokémon
13 Comments
I got 2 sheets paper with tags and bag in tesco
Loads of Birthday Pokemon on eBay - cards, banners, plates, cups, hats , balloons, party bags and gift wrap
I have used party delights online for birthday stuff- they have loads & defo Pokemon stuff as I just checked
how did you get 50 pekachus into a taxi? you poke em on
Gift bags and 2 sheets of wrapping paper = tesco

Birthday cards = asda

Balloon = I found one in an independent card shop in my local town centre, if you have any around try there. If not and you have time order an unfilled one from eBay and take it to any card shop to fill.

Cake = if you have time, order a cake topper from eBay. If not, I cut some pokemon out of the leftover wrapping paper and stuck it on top.

I had to do all this a few weeks back for my youngest sons birthday. Pokemon has boomed but there's not much out there yet for kids wanting a pokemon themed birthday
Edited by: "Emmzrocks" 25th Apr 2017
If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a way around it. You can download a pokemon wallpaper from Google images and open it in paint on Windows, open another paint and cut and size a picture of the person you want on it. Cut picture of the person and paste it onto the pokemon wallpaper and place it where looks best. Save the paint document and upload that to moonpig. Just pick a card that is just a photo for the full size of card. It's a lot of faffing about but I've done this many times
The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have a local store. Here's the link: theworks.co.uk/p/w…718
And ebay have Pokemon party bags etc quite cheap. Ordering from Hong Kong etc is cheapest but obviously it takes longer for delivery, not sure how far away birthday is. Hope that helps
Emmzrocks

If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a … If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a way around it. You can download a pokemon wallpaper from Google images and open it in paint on Windows, open another paint and cut and size a picture of the person you want on it. Cut picture of the person and paste it onto the pokemon wallpaper and place it where looks best. Save the paint document and upload that to moonpig. Just pick a card that is just a photo for the full size of card. It's a lot of faffing about but I've done this many times

Cool
Emmzrocks

If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a … If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a way around it. You can download a pokemon wallpaper from Google images and open it in paint on Windows, open another paint and cut and size a picture of the person you want on it. Cut picture of the person and paste it onto the pokemon wallpaper and place it where looks best. Save the paint document and upload that to moonpig. Just pick a card that is just a photo for the full size of card. It's a lot of faffing about but I've done this many times

Thats
pink_elephant

The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have … The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have a local store. Here's the link: https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/wrapping-paper/pokemon-gift-wrap/5015116250718And ebay have Pokemon party bags etc quite cheap. Ordering from Hong Kong etc is cheapest but obviously it takes longer for delivery, not sure how far away birthday is. Hope that helps

pink_elephant

The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have … The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have a local store. Here's the link: https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/wrapping-paper/pokemon-gift-wrap/5015116250718And ebay have Pokemon party bags etc quite cheap. Ordering from Hong Kong etc is cheapest but obviously it takes longer for delivery, not sure how far away birthday is. Hope that helps

Thats all i could find the 2 sheets. Need a roll or 2 - sons asked for a hamster!
Emmzrocks

If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's … If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a way around it. You can download a pokemon wallpaper from Google images and open it in paint on Windows, open another paint and cut and size a picture of the person you want on it. Cut picture of the person and paste it onto the pokemon wallpaper and place it where looks best. Save the paint document and upload that to moonpig. Just pick a card that is just a photo for the full size of card. It's a lot of faffing about but I've done this many times

pink_elephant

pink_elephant

I looked everywhere when it was my sons birthday and I couldn't find a roll of pokemon paper. What I done was wrap my sons big present in plain holographic paper and his little things with the paper. If I knew how to upload photos I'd be able to show you. If your only giving the hamster, maybe if push comes to shove you could tape a few sheets together to be big enough to wrap the cage.

Emmzrocks

If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's … If your looking for a moonpig pokemon card there isn't any, but there's a way around it. You can download a pokemon wallpaper from Google images and open it in paint on Windows, open another paint and cut and size a picture of the person you want on it. Cut picture of the person and paste it onto the pokemon wallpaper and place it where looks best. Save the paint document and upload that to moonpig. Just pick a card that is just a photo for the full size of card. It's a lot of faffing about but I've done this many times

pink_elephant

The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you … The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have a local store. Here's the link: https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/wrapping-paper/pokemon-gift-wrap/5015116250718And ebay have Pokemon party bags etc quite cheap. Ordering from Hong Kong etc is cheapest but obviously it takes longer for delivery, not sure how far away birthday is. Hope that helps

pink_elephant

The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you … The works have wrapping paper and gift tags for £1. Free c&c if you have a local store. Here's the link: https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/wrapping-paper/pokemon-gift-wrap/5015116250718And ebay have Pokemon party bags etc quite cheap. Ordering from Hong Kong etc is cheapest but obviously it takes longer for delivery, not sure how far away birthday is. Hope that helps

I know what u mean. I can't believe with all the craze and thers nothing out there!
Only places i can think of left to try are primark and b&m
Thanks
I got a roll of Pokemon wrapping paper today in poundworld
Have u?? Im going now 2 try. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants