Groups

Pokemon Go fans still here or are you now busy hunting for Flamedeers? [Updated] New trailer added

Update - New trailer for more new Pokemon!
    youtube.com/wat…q1A
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/CzfuyqQUAAALfAZ_zpsk0nwtb3i.jpg

Original post
    If you still play Pokemon Go, then this is for you! Major Announcement coming on the 12th December

Linky
    realgamemedia.com/pok…ng/

If not then sorry to everyone else, I don't think you will find many Flamedeers here but congrats if you do! That would be a bonus!

29 Comments

Original Poster

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-08%20at%2021.28.54_zps7qgbgx37.png

Ooh that looks pretty cool! Love Pokemon Go but it takes up SO much storage on my phone
    Not to mention draining my phone battery

I think someone is excited!

Original Poster

TCraig

I think someone is excited!

I think so too.... Hope you will be fit to get a good sleep tonight!

CoolDude0123

I think so too.... Hope you will be fit to get a good sleep tonight!

Oh so much work to do tonight! I'll let you fill me in

I am busy hunting deer and Pokemon plus listening to the rubbish on kiss FM for their competition too!

I have 3 pokestops I'm in range of at work.... gets me through the day

coming 2017... flamedeer go!

1iam5mith

I have 3 pokestops I'm in range of at work.... gets me through the day

​I have one. and it's 600m away!

I will only play again if Mareep are prevalent so I can get an Ampharos.
    Edited by: "g8spur" 8th Dec 2016

I am hunting both Pokemon and Flamedeer! Look forward to this!

g8spur

I will only play again if Mareep are prevalent so I can get an Ampharos.

Ampy =legend

Still hunting Pokemon, and yes...I did catch a flamedeer on this thread! Cheers OP!

Thanks for the info.

Interesting, thanks for the post

still playing and cant wait for the update.
    level 33, no hacking

that speed restriction though.

I have 97 Pokémon now.

Original Poster

UnhappyGamer

coming 2017... flamedeer go!

Oh my! How exciting!! Maybe the chances of getting a Gold will be better too! X)

silkymolo

Still hunting Pokemon, and yes...I did catch a flamedeer on this thread! … Still hunting Pokemon, and yes...I did catch a flamedeer on this thread! Cheers OP!

Lucky you! A great bonus. Sadly I never got one in my own post. But hey at least one person here did so it was worth posting! lol

zerowing

still playing and cant wait for the update. level 33, no hackingthat … still playing and cant wait for the update. level 33, no hackingthat speed restriction though.

Doing well! I'm still in the early 20s.

zerowing

still playing and cant wait for the update. level 33, no hackingthat … still playing and cant wait for the update. level 33, no hackingthat speed restriction though.

​not too keen on the new 'nearby' feature either, no use if you're quite a way from a poke stop and your spawn point is closer.

Original Poster

Snowangel1979

​not too keen on the new 'nearby' feature either, no use if you're quite … ​not too keen on the new 'nearby' feature either, no use if you're quite a way from a poke stop and your spawn point is closer.

Same here. Living in a bad area and the only place I play is in a forest. Don't get very many popping up but in the areas that they do, that nearby feature is useless. There is only one pokestop and it is in a very bad location which barely gets 3G. Without the 3G it doesn't work. Takes some luck for Edge to do the job.

CoolDude0123

Same here. Living in a bad area and the only place I play is in a forest. … Same here. Living in a bad area and the only place I play is in a forest. Don't get very many popping up but in the areas that they do, that nearby feature is useless. There is only one pokestop and it is in a very bad location which barely gets 3G. Without the 3G it doesn't work. Takes some luck for Edge to do the job.

​you sound in a worse position than me! they would have been better off producing a decent map

Hunting both

Original Poster

Snowangel1979

​you sound in a worse position than me! they would have been better off … ​you sound in a worse position than me! they would have been better off producing a decent map

Could always just go into town which is about 15 minutes drive but have a lot to do in my time so it's not an option anymore. lol. Has quietened down a lot anyway so there's nobody to put down lures anymore. Maybe those new Pokemon could bring some life back into it!

Level 33 - Wow thats good going, we are on 22 and its really slowed down now....

Snowangel1979

​not too keen on the new 'nearby' feature either, no use if you're quite … ​not too keen on the new 'nearby' feature either, no use if you're quite a way from a poke stop and your spawn point is closer.

Yea sucks , the l live 1/2 mile from 2 stops and I can't see what's round the corner.
    Which maybe a good thing, I remember seeing a snorlax and running to the car and driving around till I found it. It was like 11pm

zerowing

Yea sucks , the l live 1/2 mile from 2 stops and I can't see what's round … Yea sucks , the l live 1/2 mile from 2 stops and I can't see what's round the corner. Which maybe a good thing, I remember seeing a snorlax and running to the car and driving around till I found it. It was like 11pm

That's one of my missing ones!
    Yes, I can't understand why they did that really. Presuming everyone lives in a city I guess

I live near the city but near isn't good for me, hope you find a snorlax soon.

Snowangel1979

That's one of my missing ones! Yes, I can't understand why they did that … That's one of my missing ones! Yes, I can't understand why they did that really. Presuming everyone lives in a city I guess

19 more to get

Original Poster

New trailer for more Pokemon!
    youtube.com/wat…q1A
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions