Pokemon Gold / Silver are 6.98 EU each on Amazon.de

Found 2nd Oct 2017
Please do not move to deals section. It is not intended to be posted as a deal.

Just giving a heads up if you are ordering anything from Amazon DE.

amazon.de/gp/…13/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Editor

You can't change the language on these, can you? Isn't that why there is multiple copies on the eShop.

Pretty sure they'll be locked to the German language.

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband51 m ago

You can't change the language on these, can you? Isn't that why there is …You can't change the language on these, can you? Isn't that why there is multiple copies on the eShop.Pretty sure they'll be locked to the German language.

I am not sure mate.

Editor

mixmixi20 m ago

I am not sure mate.

Seems to be as I thought bud. [LINK]

32153475-rhHqi.jpg
No words

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband14 m ago

Seems to be as I thought bud. [LINK]

I cannot comment about it mate. All I see is the question was posted 3 years ago and they are asking to play the English version in German not German in English. You are most likely right but I just cannot comment.

Original Poster

Dolphinzz5 m ago

[Image] No words

Yeah £9.99 is RRP. What we are trying to do is to look for a deal.

mixmixi1 h, 55 m ago

32154427-ohwon.jpg

mixmixi4 h, 37 m ago

I would rather spend £3 more than getting from abroad where it takes a bit longer and apparently is in another language.

Original Poster

Dolphinzz26 m ago

I would rather spend £3 more than getting from abroad where it takes a bit …I would rather spend £3 more than getting from abroad where it takes a bit longer and apparently is in another language.

See pal. I tried to find a “deal”. This is a deal website. If you want to pay RRP you’re in the wrong place. Period. There are people on this site who put effort on finding deals and helping others and some moaners like you who just moans and moans. Get a life and grow up.

mixmixi1 h, 35 m ago

See pal. I tried to find a “deal”. This is a deal website. If you want to p …See pal. I tried to find a “deal”. This is a deal website. If you want to pay RRP you’re in the wrong place. Period. There are people on this site who put effort on finding deals and helping others and some moaners like you who just moans and moans. Get a life and grow up.

Calm down. I was only trying to point out a place where I saw it, whilst may be at RRP is still a place. If you took a look at my profile, you can see I have found some products that are deals or have been the only known place to find them.

Original Poster

Dolphinzz17 m ago

Calm down. I was only trying to point out a place where I saw it, whilst …Calm down. I was only trying to point out a place where I saw it, whilst may be at RRP is still a place. If you took a look at my profile, you can see I have found some products that are deals or have been the only known place to find them.

Your tone was suggesting something else.

mixmixi25 m ago

Your tone was suggesting something else.

I apologise, it was never my intent.

Original Poster

Dolphinzz5 m ago

I apologise, it was never my intent.

Me too. Lost my temper easily. I apologise too.:(
Edited by: "mixmixi" 2nd Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants