Pokemon Nintendo Switch preorder

Found 16th Mar
Just found out the Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch is able to be pre ordered now At the super expensive price of £59.99 but at least it’s around to pre order.
Community Updates
MiscGaming
7 Comments
Also GAME too. Apparently I’m 2 months too late noticing
Will be the first of many... About 50% of the last year's 3DS games were Pokemon games. Expect more of the same for Switch seeing Nintendo have shown little form for new game ideas. We can all look forward to Switch Pokemon Bronze, Green and Purple games. Exciting times for us Switch owners or what?
noahsdad17 m ago

Will be the first of many... About 50% of the last year's 3DS games were …Will be the first of many... About 50% of the last year's 3DS games were Pokemon games. Expect more of the same for Switch seeing Nintendo have shown little form for new game ideas. We can all look forward to Switch Pokemon Bronze, Green and Purple games. Exciting times for us Switch owners or what?

A part of me wishes they wouldn’t make a Switch Pokemon game because it’ll be different, but the difference may be good.

Hopefully like you said virtual console will have the much older ones
Mechtup15 h, 24 m ago

A part of me wishes they wouldn’t make a Switch Pokemon game because it’ll …A part of me wishes they wouldn’t make a Switch Pokemon game because it’ll be different, but the difference may be good.Hopefully like you said virtual console will have the much older ones

I'm really hoping they get rid of the mega evolve... (Digimon much?).

Pokémon Gold was were the game really held its own. Everything after was a basic rehash or a stupid way to cash in.

Now these mega evolves and the 4 island challenge is crap. I remember adventuring across 8 gym badges doing the league then getting to roam the original game world.

Go back to its routes and I'd be happy.
kos1c13 m ago

I'm really hoping they get rid of the mega evolve... (Digimon much?). … I'm really hoping they get rid of the mega evolve... (Digimon much?). Pokémon Gold was were the game really held its own. Everything after was a basic rehash or a stupid way to cash in. Now these mega evolves and the 4 island challenge is crap. I remember adventuring across 8 gym badges doing the league then getting to roam the original game world. Go back to its routes and I'd be happy.

^^ I dislike Pokémon Sun and Moon for this reason. At least ORAS has the gyms and routes etc.
The first 3 gen of Pokemon. Was the best.

Everything after started to slack. I’ll happlily buy a Nintendo switch if the new Pokemon game is free roam.

I miss playing Pokemon colesium when I was a kid.
bullet9t92 h, 39 m ago

The first 3 gen of Pokemon. Was the best. Everything after started to …The first 3 gen of Pokemon. Was the best. Everything after started to slack. I’ll happlily buy a Nintendo switch if the new Pokemon game is free roam. I miss playing Pokemon colesium when I was a kid.

Reports are saying they’re doing a reboot so we might get lucky
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions