pokemon pearl and diamond

3 replies
Found 15th Jul 2007
i have a question regarding the GTS system in pokemon pearl and diamond

i want to trade certain pokemon, ones that i havent got before but when i seek pokemon the list is limited to ones ive already seen.

I want to get ones such as ho-oh , articuno, entei etc but they are not on the searchable list

how do i find these pokemon

anyone know how?

4 Comments

From memory I think you have to at least have the Pokemon in your Pokedex (from having seen the pokemon) before you can trade for it.

John

nipperkipper

i have a question regarding the GTS system in pokemon pearl and diamondi … i have a question regarding the GTS system in pokemon pearl and diamondi want to trade certain pokemon, ones that i havent got before but when i seek pokemon the list is limited to ones ive already seen.I want to get ones such as ho-oh , articuno, entei etc but they are not on the searchable listhow do i find these pokemonanyone know how?

According to my son you have to trade them from other pokemon games or migrate via your DS/DS Lite using both slots

Ho-Oh is in 8th island on Leaf Green you have to capture all the unkowns (32)before Ho-oh appears and also you may need a masterball to capture it.

Articuno is on Seafoam Island on Fire Red and Leaf Green you need surf and strength and may need a masterball to capture it.

Entei is in grassy areas on Crystal ,Gold Fire Red and Leaf Green a masterball to capture beat elite four.

He said you can then either trade or migrate (if unsure how to do this pm me and my son can expalin)

Right thats me totally lost now but hope you know what he means :giggle:

hth
Chaos

Looks pretty good, no idea how you're supposed to get them all..my younger brothers worked hard at it initially but have lost interest since then and it's not hard to see why!

John

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies

ive got my work cut out for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1627
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769510
    4. Add one, leave one game54415450

See more discussions