Pokemon Platinum ds release uk 22/5 in the us 22/3

Found 17th Mar 2009
i guys I was after a copy of Pokemon Platinum ds release uk 22/5 in the us 22/3. My sons bithday is on the 1/4 and i wanted to get him one. Will US region free work on a uk ds please. Has anyone bought from yesasia before and are they ok please?

There are copies on ebay eith cheats and 493 pokemon free, but my son says this just slows the game and they will not do what you say. thanks Els

7 Comments

The ds is region free, games you buy anywhere in the world should work on them, apart from China I think, some of the games from there the graphics are different or something like that.

My kids have shrek that is from America and it works fine, have also bought Scooby Doo for a friend and that worked fine too.

A flash cart like DSTT solves this problem.

Yeh - ds games are region free and will work on all ds consoles

Original Poster

cheers guys any idea about yes asia?

els;4666356

cheers guys any idea about yes asia?

good site but the game wont be in english - best wait for the american release ( 22/3/09) and import --Dont get off ebay though as most will be fakes

Play asia should be alright though
play-asia.com/

play-asia.com/paO…tml

Original Poster

great cheers for that, just what i was after thanks dandoc2 rep added

els;4666438

great cheers for that, just what i was after thanks dandoc2 rep added

I remember i was about 12 or 13 and ruby and sapphire were coming out in usa and i pre ordered through a site called mx2 - was my first import - cost me £35 for sapphire - so excited when it came - pity ive grown up otherwise id preordered platinum
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions