Pokemon TCG Players in Bath

7 replies
Found 7th Jan
Not sure if this is right or not but I am looking for people local to me who play the Pokemon TCG. Would like to get something setup and running in Bath for players

7 Comments

Weird

Ok, not sure how or why is this wierd? Care to explain? I don't play the card game anymore, mainly due to so many sets and cards coming out, but do from time to time collect the sets.

Always good to see people's card collection, play the game etc.

I'd actually like to know about this, too

saddako

Ok, not sure how or why is this wierd? Care to explain? I don't play the … Ok, not sure how or why is this wierd? Care to explain? I don't play the card game anymore, mainly due to so many sets and cards coming out, but do from time to time collect the sets. Always good to see people's card collection, play the game etc.

​He's a troll. Just look at previous posts and you'll realise what a shallow, bitter person he is. Feel sorry for him and move along. It's not even slightly weird, different strokes for different folks. We all enjoy different things.

Original Poster

Keyboard warrior and nothing more. Let him do whatever it is he feels he needs to do to achieve some slight hint of happiness. @Hx3KinG do you play in the area?

xbox360man

Weird

yer you are..

I collect, shame I'm other end of country, good idea, that prat that said weird, **** the card should we battle?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions