polaroid pogo printer wont work with cookie

10 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
i have just brought my oh a pogo printer for ther lg cookie phone it connected at first and printed great however it will only print images sent to her by bluetooth from her mom or my mom it will not print images taken on her phone all the images are .jpg format it just says when sending the image by bluetooth disconnected? can any body help it does the ame with my lg renoir but works fine with my moms nokia

10 Comments

seems the cookie isnt compatible with the pogo-my daughters doesnt work either

i have the renoir and it doesnt work with mine either, it finds it but when i press print it just disconnects from it but did print some nice pics from camera (which is what we got it for to go with sons camera as he doesnt have a phone lol)
corinne

The answer is simple....the cookie gives your photos unacceptable names for the pogo, just rename them and then it will work.....I have the cookie and this solved the prob.

Original Poster

pedroman;7479005

The answer is simple....the cookie gives your photos unacceptable names … The answer is simple....the cookie gives your photos unacceptable names for the pogo, just rename them and then it will work.....I have the cookie and this solved the prob.

I will try that will let you know

pedroman;7479005

The answer is simple....the cookie gives your photos unacceptable names … The answer is simple....the cookie gives your photos unacceptable names for the pogo, just rename them and then it will work.....I have the cookie and this solved the prob.

how do you rename them m8? on the cookie itself?

barky;7480411

how do you rename them m8? on the cookie itself?

You re-name it on the cookie, when you go into the menu "my images" choose a picture.....in the top left hand corner there is a square with 3 horizontal lines in it....click that and press "rename". I just called the first 1, "A" Press "save" at the bottom...You can now send it to the pogo. The pogo does not like symbols, such as ()[email protected] in the picture name .....keep it simple:thumbsup:

pedroman;7480611

You re-name it on the cookie, when you go into the menu "my images" … You re-name it on the cookie, when you go into the menu "my images" choose a picture.....in the top left hand corner there is a square with 3 horizontal lines in it....click that and press "rename". I just called the first 1, "A" Press "save" at the bottom...You can now send it to the pogo. The pogo does not like symbols, such as ()[email protected] in the picture name .....keep it simple:thumbsup:

thank you-repped-will try this later

confirm this works an absolute treat! many thanks pedroman

barky;7481578

confirm this works an absolute treat! many thanks pedroman

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I agree worked great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69765
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions