Groups

Pole dancer dilemma

How far are the private dances supposed to go? i think i did something bad.

And who took my shoes?

Stupid tuesdays.

68 Comments

attention seeking thread.

what did u do

magicbeans;5267545

attention seeking thread.what did u do

lol strong contradictive post :thumbsup:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc251/JunkYardCard/PartyHard.jpg

kungfu;5267563

he he :-D

I wonder how this one is gonna turn out .....

kungfu;5267563

haha true...i am a woman!

Banned

no physical contact by the letter of the law

but most girls dont mind a finger or 2 for the right price

sometimes the japs get a look in as well

Original Poster

Not attention seeking just bored and want to chat to people on misc, isn't that the point of it?

yes, now tell us what you did lol

Original Poster

casparwhite;5267593

no physical contact by the letter of the lawbut most girls dont mind a … no physical contact by the letter of the lawbut most girls dont mind a finger or 2 for the right pricesometimes the japs get a look in as well

Haha, i didn't know that.

yeah definately did something bad.

Think i'm in love though :roll:

Original Poster

SunTzu;5267607

yes, now tell us what you did lol

I don't think that'd be going by forum rules, theres no nice way to say it :oops:

No full on nookie though i'm not that silly

eca07mc;5267608

Haha, i didn't know that.yeah definately did something bad.Think i'm in … Haha, i didn't know that.yeah definately did something bad.Think i'm in love though :roll:

mate it isnt love when you have to give a lady money for rudies

eca07mc;5267632

I don't think that'd be going by forum rules, theres no nice way to say … I don't think that'd be going by forum rules, theres no nice way to say it :oops:No full on nookie though i'm not that silly

So, instead of the gory details, how much did 'it' cost your wallet ? :whistling:

Original Poster

kungfu;5267638

I only paid a tenner for the dance, (student tuesdays =D), the rudies were free, though i haven't checked my wallet so i can't be sure on that...

Banned

kungfu;5267638

well i loved it before?

Original Poster

smithyp1;5267652

So, instead of the gory details, how much did 'it' cost your wallet ? … So, instead of the gory details, how much did 'it' cost your wallet ? :whistling:

Ten English, which makes it sound skankier than it is.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5267656

well i loved it before?

+1

lol was this your first one or summat?

Original Poster

kungfu;5267666

lol was this your first one or summat?

Yeah my mate forced me into it, never seen the appeal before i'm too tight with my money

eca07mc;5267703

Yeah my mate forced me into it, never seen the appeal before i'm too … Yeah my mate forced me into it, never seen the appeal before i'm too tight with my money

lol i aint ever had one also dont see the appeal, id want it free and full extras or not bother.... amarite???

I've been with my ex and paid for him to have a dance and while he was having that I had 3 men ask me for a lap dance!! :oops::oops:

Original Poster

kungfu;5267728

lol i aint ever had one also dont see the appeal, id want it free and … lol i aint ever had one also dont see the appeal, id want it free and full extras or not bother.... amarite???

Well if i wasn't paying i'd never get a girl like that, not putting myself down it's just the law of averages :-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5267782

I've been with my ex and paid for him to have a dance and while he was … I've been with my ex and paid for him to have a dance and while he was having that I had 3 men ask me for a lap dance!! :oops::oops:

How much did you make?:-D

I offered a few guys a dance when i was running short on cash, surprisingly few takers.

eca07mc;5267849

How much did you make?:-DI offered a few guys a dance when i was running … How much did you make?:-DI offered a few guys a dance when i was running short on cash, surprisingly few takers.

haha, I should have really :-D I hope ex didnt get what you got tho!! can only imagine :whistling: ;-)

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5267867

haha, I should have really :-D I hope ex didnt get what you got tho!! can … haha, I should have really :-D I hope ex didnt get what you got tho!! can only imagine :whistling: ;-)

I don't think what i got is the norm, or there'd have been alot more guys in there.

I'm too hungover to imagine

Banned

eca07mc;5267655

I only paid a tenner for the dance, (student tuesdays =D), the rudies … I only paid a tenner for the dance, (student tuesdays =D), the rudies were free, though i haven't checked my wallet so i can't be sure on that...

got to have been a minger to offer it free - lmfao

eca07mc;5267600

Not attention seeking just bored and want to chat to people on misc, … Not attention seeking just bored and want to chat to people on misc, isn't that the point of it?

yeah. but this place isnt all cuddles and hugs either.

kungfu;5267638

kungfu;5267728

lol i aint ever had one also dont see the appeal, id want it free and … lol i aint ever had one also dont see the appeal, id want it free and full extras or not bother.... amarite???

wow.... KF stands out as a better bloke than others on this forum :shock: :giggle:

eca07mc;5267841

Well if i wasn't paying i'd never get a girl like that, not putting … Well if i wasn't paying i'd never get a girl like that, not putting myself down it's just the law of averages :-D

a girl like 'that' being her features or her decency......??

Original Poster

sassie;5267896

got to have been a minger to offer it free - lmfao

Definately not a minger, i wasn't that drunk

Taught me several things i didn't know though. mostly involving biting :-D

oh the hangover.... sausage butties do nothing

Original Poster

magicbeans;5267926

yeah. but this place isnt all cuddles and hugs either.wow.... KF stands … yeah. but this place isnt all cuddles and hugs either.wow.... KF stands out as a better bloke than others on this forum :shock: :giggle:a girl like 'that' being her features or her decency......??

Being very attractive, funny with a modicum of intelligence. I know she's paid to act that way but still.

eca07mc;5267849

How much did you make?:-DI offered a few guys a dance when i was running … How much did you make?:-DI offered a few guys a dance when i was running short on cash,[COLOR=Blue] surprisingly few takers[/COLOR].

So some DID take your offer then:w00t:

Banned

her decency? ermmm and his

eca07mc;5267992

Being very attractive, funny with a modicum of intelligence. I know she's … Being very attractive, funny with a modicum of intelligence. I know she's paid to act that way but still.

she does it with loads more than u.... ooops...did i burst ur lil love bubble

sassie;5268016

dont worry i dont rate him..he cant mutli-quote.

Original Poster

harlzter;5268006

So some DID take your offer then:w00t:

What can i say, i was cheaper and sluttier than the other girls

hope it was safe

http://kirstyne.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/rdin479l.jpg

Original Poster

magicbeans;5268029

she does it with loads more than u.... ooops...did i burst ur lil love … she does it with loads more than u.... ooops...did i burst ur lil love bubbledont worry i dont rate him..he cant mutli-quote.

Like this?

sassie;5268016

And are you trying to tell me she dances for other guys? what ever am i going to do :thinking:

By the way you're a very mean person, shame on you.

eca07mc;5268070

Like this?_________________And are you trying to tell me she dances for … Like this?_________________And are you trying to tell me she dances for other guys? what ever am i going to do :thinking:By the way you're a very mean person, shame on you.

haha!! woo!! congrats!! u're actually quite sweet... have some rep lovin..... but be warned...i do it for all the boys (and sometimes...the girlies!!:p)

anyway........whats the dilemma???????????

Original Poster

kungfu;5268145

anyway........whats the dilemma???????????

there wasn't one i was just curious as to the legality of my actions :roll:

Not even as bad as some of you pervs are making it out to be :-D

eca07mc;5268182

there wasn't one i was just curious as to the legality of my actions … there wasn't one i was just curious as to the legality of my actions :roll:Not even as bad as some of you pervs are making it out to be :-D

id say legally.... getting blown is ok in this country afaik. :thumbsup:

I read it that u were the pole dancer?? :? :lol:

How old are u btw?

Original Poster

hannah19790;5268203

I read it that u were the pole dancer?? :? :lol:How old are u btw?

I'd fall down alot, they're very athletic and talented, it's not just seedy boobs out stuff you know :thumbsup:

I'm 20 ^_^

So... who did take your shoes?

We found out yet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944196
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions