Groups

Police application - references

Banned
    Says not allowed an employer, someone related to you, or a police officer.

So I can use friends, work colleagues and girlfriend's parents?

15 Comments

Civil servants, teachers, doctors etc. are best if you know any

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4806386

yes they're usually the ones to ask.:roll:

Been a while since I was at school :oops: I like to think I've changed a hell of a lot since then, I'm a civil servant now so I should use my colleagues?

I used my neighbour as she was a nurse, so anything along this lines would be good.

Usually a respectable professional is best :thumbsup:

Do they ask about previous convictions or http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22222_32.gif Drug use :whistling:

Banned

get someone off here to give you a reference:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;4806482

get someone off here to give you a reference:w00t:

Got to have been 3yrs ;-)

I asked my friend who was also a manager and an old boss who I still got on with who runs a nursing home

Original Poster Banned

kassy2005;4806722

I asked my friend who was also a manager and an old boss who I still got … I asked my friend who was also a manager and an old boss who I still got on with who runs a nursing home

It says no current or ex-employer :thinking:

oh damn im sure thats who I used, I know you cant use present employer as that comes later, it was 7 years ago though lol

Banned

lumoruk;4806686

Got to have been 3yrs ;-)

:whistling: BG or JFK :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;4806821

:whistling: BG or JFK :w00t:

It says no police officers but I rang the recruitment office and he said it's fine to use an MoD Police officer he seemed to be talking about current and ex employers as references though. He said "personal references come later, if we're not happy with the ones you've given we'll get back to you". So I've put a colleague (civil servant) and an MDP dog handler, he wasn't happy with the recruitment office saying he wasn't a real police officer. Though he also didn't know who the MDP are, says a lot about the guys knowledge.

Whatever you do, don't get a reference from your probation officer :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4807481

Whatever you do, don't get a reference from your probation officer … Whatever you do, don't get a reference from your probation officer :giggle:

I put him as my current employer, job role is distribution and courier services :whistling:

good luck either way. which force?

Original Poster Banned

ADZ1478;4809821

good luck either way. which force?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491