Groups
    EXPIRED

police badge and claires help

Hey all, got a fancy dress night out on saturday, i have my outfit ready but i need a police badge, the one i have is too heavy and makes my boobs look uneven, so does anyone have an idea where i can buy a cheap lightweight badge, (thats all i need) not ebay tho as i need it for sat
    also does anyone live or work near to a claires accessories?, i want to know if they still have the sweatband type watches in, the black n white checked one to be exact, again i want it for my outfit but dont want to take the long trip to claires if they no longer sell it lol

also will i get in trouble for carrying my truncheon...lol will it be classed as a weapon?

thanks all

14 Comments

Toys R Us?

Pound shop?

Somewhere like that

not just get one off a childs fancy dress outfit or sold with a childs toy gun set? woolies would have been best for this but any toy shop or even asda might be worth a try

Original Poster

KazzyD;5080573

Toys R Us?Pound shop?Somewhere like that

not one near me but thank you :-D

MinstrelMan;5080576

not just get one off a childs fancy dress outfit or sold with a childs … not just get one off a childs fancy dress outfit or sold with a childs toy gun set? woolies would have been best for this but any toy shop or even asda might be worth a try

dont want to buyy a whole outfit but the toy gun was an idea i had, but none in my local shop, the world is getting too pc :roll:

Original Poster

anyone seen any cheap sets in the supermarkets?

Original Poster

i dont see this thread on the forum list does anyone else?

Yep i can see it

Would agree, the bigger supermarkets will have one, probably in a set tho.
    Was gonna suggest toys r us but already been said.

Original Poster

yeah sorry is been moved, i put in misc, thank you

Just be careful about going out with a toy gun some places can get a bit funny about that...seriously

dmtuk;5081535

Just be careful about going out with a toy gun some places can get a bit … Just be careful about going out with a toy gun some places can get a bit funny about that...seriously

I agree.
    Recently went for w/e away to Bournemouth n did fancy dress.
    Thought bout goin as a policeman or stormtrooper etc but was worried i wouldn't get in with a gun of some sorts.
    Ended up gopin as Fed Flintstone lol.
    (They were ok with my club lol).

Original Poster

dmtuk;5081535

Just be careful about going out with a toy gun some places can get a bit … Just be careful about going out with a toy gun some places can get a bit funny about that...seriously

i dont have or want a gun its the badge i want, i already have handcuffs and a plastic truncheon :thumbsup:

loupomm;5081978

i dont have or want a gun its the badge i want, i already have … i dont have or want a gun its the badge i want, i already have handcuffs and a plastic truncheon :thumbsup:

Got my mum one off the market when she wanted one. It was cheap and plasticky but did the business.
    Maybe you could try your local market.

Original Poster

spider1986;5082254

Got my mum one off the market when she wanted one. It was cheap and … Got my mum one off the market when she wanted one. It was cheap and plasticky but did the business.Maybe you could try your local market.

ooohhhh good idea but it was this morning in my town, damn, also it needs to fix on and stay on, again the one i have is rubbish :w00t: thanks all so far :-D

try a poundland store or equivallent - they usually have kids police sets there

loupomm;5081978

i have my outfit ready but i need a police badge, the one i have is too … i have my outfit ready but i need a police badge, the one i have is too heavy and makes my boobs look uneven

get a badge for the other one :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2459
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions