Police crackdown on illegal online streaming in EU.

Groups

Top comments
Vencurse18/09/2019 22:59

“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers s …“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers said.“Just going to track all 50 million people down, huh?

Of course, it is a serious crime with the streaming sites loosing out on millions that could be used to profit shareholders & avoid tax.

Forget the international drug cartels, slave trade or human trafficking...
“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers said.“

Just going to track all 50 million people down, huh?
27 Comments
Why do I only hear of these things after they've shut down
But seriously, they'll take forever to prosecute all those people, and half will have a vpn and be paying through bitcoin or some other anonymous method of payment
esar18/09/2019 22:10

Why do I only hear of these things after they've shut down But …Why do I only hear of these things after they've shut down But seriously, they'll take forever to prosecute all those people, and half will have a vpn and be paying through bitcoin or some other anonymous method of payment

Still open.
“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers said.“

Just going to track all 50 million people down, huh?
All 3? All I can see mentioned are Xtreme codes, any others been found out?
Fuming as my box went off just before city game
Vencurse18/09/2019 22:59

“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers s …“People who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted, officers said.“Just going to track all 50 million people down, huh?

Of course, it is a serious crime with the streaming sites loosing out on millions that could be used to profit shareholders & avoid tax.

Forget the international drug cartels, slave trade or human trafficking...
Sammy8618/09/2019 23:37

Of course, it is a serious crime with the streaming sites loosing out on …Of course, it is a serious crime with the streaming sites loosing out on millions that could be used to profit shareholders & avoid tax.Forget the international drug cartels, slave trade or human trafficking...

You can stab someone and end up with 2 years, but streaming stuff can land you with 10 years. Barmy.
My fire tv stick needs updating anyway.
I know someone in prison for something similar, they took his million too, these things are great when they are underground, as soon as they become mainstream this always happens, especially when Sky is involved.
Danze198419/09/2019 08:40

You can stab someone and end up with 2 years, but streaming stuff can land …You can stab someone and end up with 2 years, but streaming stuff can land you with 10 years. Barmy.

A crime worst than murder? Not paying tax
4Real201619/09/2019 10:53

I know someone in prison for something similar, they took his million too, …I know someone in prison for something similar, they took his million too, these things are great when they are underground, as soon as they become mainstream this always happens, especially when Sky is involved.

So he made millions from hosting/providing? Damn

Gotta be smarter I guess
I illegally downloaded a film today.

It was very good, apart from the scene on the underground.

I hope the copper that arrests me is fit!

If sky and virgin didnt cost a absolute fortune for sky sports etc nobody would go down the iptv route .... it will soon be fixed and other services will become available been same for years one service goes another rises
Norseg19/09/2019 13:46

So he made millions from hosting/providing? Damn Gotta be smarter …So he made millions from hosting/providing? Damn Gotta be smarter I guess

Kind of, he had a legitimate business, but his products came with custom software pre installed which gave access to certain content, that was his mistake, either his greed or ego made him stupid, it gave me a good laugh though as he was a complete dick.
4Real201619/09/2019 18:34

Kind of, he had a legitimate business, but his products came with custom …Kind of, he had a legitimate business, but his products came with custom software pre installed which gave access to certain content, that was his mistake, either his greed or ego made him stupid, it gave me a good laugh though as he was a complete dick.

Dont people do that anyway? Like livenet and showbox apps
Misslovely19/09/2019 18:42

Dont people do that anyway? Like livenet and showbox apps

Well in theory you could get done for selling android boxes with those pre installed.

I can't really go into details on here
Why oh why are people paying for this ?
I just don't get it
assuming this is why firstrowsports is showing nothing

any sports sites still work/?
jase.219/09/2019 20:21

assuming this is why firstrowsports is showing nothingany sports sites …assuming this is why firstrowsports is showing nothingany sports sites still work/?

Yeah, NowTv with a valid sub.
Was good whilst it lasted I used them mainly for none UK televised games.
.MUFC.19/09/2019 20:59

Was good whilst it lasted I used them mainly for none UK televised …Was good whilst it lasted I used them mainly for none UK televised games.

Phoenix will rise from the ashes
No need to panic, IPTV isn't going anywhere. My supplier has already swapped panels and it restoring services as we speak.
EN1GMA20/09/2019 09:19

Phoenix will rise from the ashes

I'd rather it be a red devil
go stab a cop or be a pedo. but buy iptv to save some money and we will get ya and make you pay
Getting stuff illegally is only going to increase with so many more streaming services coming. Years ago esp in America, they had different channels with different packages to pay, downloading happened and became some so big, a lot of TV shows ended up cancelled due to ratings, even if they were the biggest downloaded show of all time (at that time)
One of the big issues also was spoilers you had shows, where in the States, they'd be 6months ahead, with smaller shows even longer, so being able to download it the day after it aired and watch straight away, keeping up with the fandom and talk at work.
Channels over here started paying the big bucks for shows like Lost so they could show it the day after it aired in the States.
Then we got Netflix and the whole seasons dumped on just changed so much, it was quicker to use Netflix than to jump through hoops to get a VPN and download, better quality as well in a lot of cases.
But now with so many channels/companies wanting to do their own streaming subscription, it's gone crazy, BBC want to do one, ITV, Apple, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, HBO now, YouTube Red, DCTV and so many others to come.
Unless you are wealthy or don't care about your spending no one is going to own all of these. Some amazing shows could end up completely unseen to so much content available.
This will definitely increase people downloading again.
My iptv isn't working currently, hope it's temporary 😔
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants