Groups

Police frequencies UK

Banned
    I have the police radio scanner on my iPhone. has hundreds of us police,fire departments but very little UK. are there any frequencies to manually input for any UK radios?

It's not illegal to listen before anyone opens their gob.

17 Comments

i had my gob open, but for a totally different reason

you want to forget the iphone and buy an old fashioned baby monitor, seriously what you can pick up on those babies is nobody's business

Uses TETRA and Encrypted is it not?

They went digital so you only ever hear the odd back up analogue device now.

cb radios used to be good

Banned

as has been said, police certainly are encrypted now

Original Poster Banned

Right oh, cheers. There is a station on there for u.k but rarely hear a feed.

Syzable

They went digital so you only ever hear the odd back up analogue device … They went digital so you only ever hear the odd back up analogue device now.

well excuse me for being old

michelleleemoo

i had my gob open, but for a totally different reason :pyou want to … i had my gob open, but for a totally different reason :pyou want to forget the iphone and buy an old fashioned baby monitor, seriously what you can pick up on those babies is nobody's business

We heard a couple having sex over ours, I haven't a clue who they were

LoveHearts

We heard a couple having sex over ours, I haven't a clue who they were

erm wasn't me *cough*

when my brother was a baby we heard the this unfold over his, was truly shocking.

michelleleemoo

when my brother was a baby we heard the this unfold over his, was truly … when my brother was a baby we heard the this unfold over his, was truly shocking.

Jeez that must have been horrible oO

LoveHearts

Jeez that must have been horrible oO

was quite, we were just sat round it in silence and thinking it can't be real

I got this app too although i cant hear ****.

michelleleemoo

when my brother was a baby we heard the this unfold over his, was truly … when my brother was a baby we heard the this unfold over his, was truly shocking.

I remember that. Never hear anything over ours for some crying/wailing noise...........must be broken so i switch it off

Syzable

I remember that. Never hear anything over ours for some crying/wailing … I remember that. Never hear anything over ours for some crying/wailing noise...........must be broken so i switch it off

haha you plonker

ilovepink

cb radios used to be good

cb radios, that's a blast from the past, I've got a colt 444 kicking about somewhere, I had one set up in my bedroom as a nipper, the aerial was mounted on a biscuit tin covered in tin-foil, every time I keyed the mic it knocked out the telly downstairs & next doors, my mum wasn't blessed pleased !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32152
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …187483
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1737

See more discussions