Police 'poo watch' ends after 47-day standoff with stubborn suspect

Found 7th Mar
news.sky.com/sto…887

47 days? 47 holding it in days? My loo would think it was on holiday!
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
what a hit show
Does that mean we can now call them Essex poolice force?

And if I upset some snowflakes then please feel free to have a good cry...............

but if you are Lamarr Chambers and you are totally innocent then wouldn't you just get the jobby done and move on and claim some compo for being falsely arrested?

Our crime fighting/justice system is so darn weak - all it needed was a member of the Essex poolice force to slip in a couple of laxatives but no.... we can't be seen to be using "excessive force" ffs

IMHO Lamarr Chambers was guilty as proven by the subsequent arrest - his "human rights" allowed him to get away with it.
Thames Water have apparently issued a high level alert to other customers in Lamarrs area.

Sewage workers have been warned to expect a log of Fatberg proportions.
Thanks for the update.
I'd been wondering about it for a few days and nearly posted asking for an update.
But I didn't want to spoil my wholesome image at HUKD by asking about such things

They should have put laxatives in his food on day 2.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell3 m ago

Thanks for the update.I'd been wondering about it for a few days and …Thanks for the update.I'd been wondering about it for a few days and nearly posted asking for an update.But I didn't want to spoil my wholesome image at HUKD by asking about such things They should have put laxatives in his food on day 2.

I don`t think they can put laxatives in your food.
Treboeth22 m ago

Thames Water have apparently issued a high level alert to other customers …Thames Water have apparently issued a high level alert to other customers in Lamarrs area.Sewage workers have been warned to expect a log of Fatberg proportions.

33398075-jir3I.jpg
33398395-XV6Ex.jpg
Why didn't they put him in a body scanner like customs would have?
Treboeth8 h, 58 m ago

Just get one of the duty drs to prescribe laxatives, due to the danger of any possible drugs wrappings breaking down. No need to wait longer than a day.
Treboeth11 h, 50 m ago

What about sugar free sweets? They have the same reputation
splatsplatsplat8th Mar

Why didn't they put him in a body scanner like customs would have?

Because you need consent from the person for that. As do BF officers.
Back in the day when Police could use a bit of discretion they would have been able to simply kick the crap out of him.
What worries me most is that's alot of free B&B at the tax payers expense.
Edited by: "hubcms" 9th Mar
hubcms56 m ago

Back in the day when Police could use a bit of discretion they would have …Back in the day when Police could use a bit of discretion they would have been able to simply kick the crap out of him.What worries me most is that's alot of free B&B at the tax payers expense.

I wouldn't worry too much about the full English breakfasts eaten by the poo watchers daily for 47 days at B&B nearby.
hubcms1 h, 12 m ago

Back in the day when Police could use a bit of discretion they would have …Back in the day when Police could use a bit of discretion they would have been able to simply kick the crap out of him.What worries me most is that's alot of free B&B at the tax payers expense.

My mate's boyfriend got his front teeth kicked out back in the late 70s in a police cell and they said he slipped
Later it was discovered the police loo was missing, possibly stolen, but the police have nothing to go on.
I know what this guy did as soon as he got home.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants