Groups

Police release photo of violent gang they need your help to trace.

Banned
    Police have released a photo of a violent gang they want to speak to in connection with violent and threatening behaviour. The police have warned these men should not be approached and anyone who has information should call crimestoppers or 999 immediately.

52 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[img]scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t…jpg?oh=2b013c2dad4afbcc36af1f1eddfbc354&oe=5944585D[/img]

????

LADS

They don't look that hard, reckon I could take em

Banned

Not a single item of Stone Island clothing, pussies

Huuuh???...

Original Poster Banned

shannonmillsmcguigan

Huuuh???...

Typical blonde

they look like girls X)

The Goonies sequel

centre partings lol

Saro

centre partings lol

Don't dis it! you know it's gonna be back in 5 years time.

Club looks like a proper gaff though

Is it a photo of the current Cabinet?

Thug life

Scotchbonnet has dated three of them ha ha

Original Poster Banned

Graham1979

Scotchbonnet has dated three of them ha ha

looool

MrScotchBonnet

Typical blonde

Ginger actually

groenleader

Thug life

Real life thugs in Paris yesterday oO

youtu.be/36y…YSk

Original Poster Banned

shannonmillsmcguigan

Ginger actually

k hun

that must be related to the guy who was arrested last week & "accidentally" got a police baton in his ass...& these fellas are really jealous & want the same, or something like that X)

chocci

Real life thugs in Paris yesterday oOhttps://youtu.be/36yc1QV0YSk

DarkEnergy2012

that must be related to the guy who was arrested last week & … that must be related to the guy who was arrested last week & "accidentally" got a police baton in his ass...& these fellas are really jealous & want the same, or something like that X)

Maybe the guy shouldn't have been walking around with his pants half way down his legs lol

Edited by: "chocci" 15th Feb

S Club 7 auditions...

... now where the packet of dope hiding

chocci

Any chance of you removing that comment? I read some of the comments on that video, I don't think it's appropriate for a family site, or decent adults for that matter, thanks.

DarkEnergy2012

that must be related to the guy who was arrested last week & … that must be related to the guy who was arrested last week & "accidentally" got a police baton in his ass...& these fellas are really jealous & want the same, or something like that X)

Ugh, I had a French stick for lunch

chocci

Ah, the endless joy of multiculturalism! This sort of thing will see Le Pen over the line.

Is this supposed to be a funny post?
    You do realise that posting pics of gypsies is racist?
    Picking on the poor misunderstood, harmless traveling folk.

Rom

Any chance of you removing that comment? I read some of the comments on … Any chance of you removing that comment? I read some of the comments on that video, I don't think it's appropriate for a family site, or decent adults for that matter, thanks.

Indeed, however those comments seem to be the norm nowadays, worrying the amount of extremists out there hiding in plain sight. Would like to see more of the indigenous community marching against the likes of Thomas Mair and condemning him and his ilk across all media mediums.

From left to right: Shauneco, Shadey12, YouDontWantToKnow, Ron Chew and HEAWD.
    And Fred sticking his nose in from the back.
    Edited by: "123thisisme" 15th Feb

Rom

Any chance of you removing that comment? I read some of the comments on … Any chance of you removing that comment? I read some of the comments on that video, I don't think it's appropriate for a family site, or decent adults for that matter, thanks.

are you serious? You could say that about any youtube video. Its down to you to put in censorship controls on your internet, not the rest of us.

treble99

Indeed, however those comments seem to be the norm nowadays, worrying the … Indeed, however those comments seem to be the norm nowadays, worrying the amount of extremists out there hiding in plain sight. Would like to see more of the indigenous community marching against the likes of Thomas Mair and condemning him and his ilk across all media mediums.

​seems strange your complaining about some comments on the internet but not people physically rioting and destroying others property,

I think everybody condemned tommy mair, certainly in Batley and Spen, as can be seen in all the local media since.
    Edited by: "shadey12" 15th Feb

Little bruiser on the right X)

Hahaha that made me laugh, good one lol
    Looks like Justin Bieber just popping up in the top of the background!
    Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 15th Feb

123thisisme

From left to right: Shauneco, Shadey12, YouDontWantToKnow, Ron Chew and … From left to right: Shauneco, Shadey12, YouDontWantToKnow, Ron Chew and HEAWD.And Fred sticking his nose in from the back.

Are you absolutely sure about the allocation to the guy on the extreme right? He has an elite sporting background and takes personal responsibility very seriously.

Saturn

Are you absolutely sure about the allocation to the guy on the extreme … Are you absolutely sure about the allocation to the guy on the extreme right? He has an elite sporting background and takes personal responsibility very seriously.

Yup thats deffo HEAWD, and little Ron next to him. Actually I think the one in the middle is Miles.

Edited by: "123thisisme" 15th Feb

chocci

are you serious? You could say that about any youtube video. Its down to … are you serious? You could say that about any youtube video. Its down to you to put in censorship controls on your internet, not the rest of us.

I'm serious. The video's entitled "Muslims riot in France", which can't be accurate unless questionnaires were distributed and the comments are extreme and unpleasant as one might expect when viewing propaganda.
    Parents would probably be aware there is hate speech on YouTube and be careful to protect their children from it, might not expect it being linked to from a deals site.
    The thread was a bit of fun until that unfortunately crept in too.
    Edited by: "Rom" 15th Feb

Banned

123thisisme

From left to right: Shauneco, Shadey12, YouDontWantToKnow, Ron Chew and … From left to right: Shauneco, Shadey12, YouDontWantToKnow, Ron Chew and HEAWD.And Fred sticking his nose in from the back.

Not far off what I looked like 30 plus years ago.

But my jacket would have been leather
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 15th Feb

Saturn

Are you absolutely sure about the allocation to the guy on the extreme … Are you absolutely sure about the allocation to the guy on the extreme right? He has an elite sporting background and takes personal responsibility very seriously.

Apologies if mentioning playing sport at school made you feel bad.

YouDontWantToKnow

Not far off what I looked like 30 plus years ago. :)But my jacket would … Not far off what I looked like 30 plus years ago. :)But my jacket would have been leather

Are you still wearing the lipstick?

Saro

centre partings lol

Iv'e still got one but its a bit wider now

Original Poster Banned

RonChew

Is your real name Scotch?

I can be anything you want me to be Ron.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764149
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748

See more discussions