Police to be positioned between Dove soap and the pic & mix

Banned
Link in first post.

Personally, I think it's a great idea! I don't know of any crimes committed in Police Stations. So in order to save money, they should (in my opinion) get locate the HQ's is shops, pubs, offices across the country.
Those chavs walking into the local off licence to pinch a 6 pack may get the shock of their lives!

I love Cameron!

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I love Cameron!

When's the "big day"?

from BBC News Leicester.....lol
Edited by: "boothy" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

boothy

from BBC News Leicester.....lol

Something against the BBC?

Original Poster Banned

splatsplatsplat

When's the "big day"?

He's married. Always the bridesmaid me!

Good idea - it means that suspects will now be able to 'slip on a banana skin' in a grocers shop instead of 'falling down the stairs' at the police station while assisting the boys in blue with their enquiries.

Great idea. We have a police office in a flat at end of our street. Rural leicester and it does make a lot of difference.

anyone remember the cones hotline? (_;)

Plum

anyone remember the cones hotline? (_;)

Was that where you could phone up for a 99?

Original Poster Banned

cherishu2

Great idea. We have a police office in a flat at end of our street. Rural … Great idea. We have a police office in a flat at end of our street. Rural leicester and it does make a lot of difference.

Whereabouts?

1st step toward privatising the police???

Tesco Value Rozzers, they come round weeks after your burgled, dont take fingerprints or checking cctv (thats extra) and dont bother catching the thieves.

Marks & Sparks Pigs, they come round within 5 mins, whack the burglar on the head with an 18th Century Vase, cuff them with 18ct White Gold Handcuffs, stuff them up in a Rolls Royce.

Asda, you get 4 Chavs and a baseball bat, but not on giro day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions