Expired

Police Watch Strap Needed.

Found 10th Aug 2009
I have this watch...

hsamuel.co.uk/web…83/

And the strap has become a bit scuffed..

Anybody know where to get a strap for this watch, or where i can go to have one put on.. How much would it cost..

Thanks.

4 Comments

Did you take out the £11 insurance, I have a similar Police watch from the same place and for £11 you get 3 years replacement or fixing, my glass on mine got broke last year and I took it into store and they said that they could fix it, I could have the same watch brand new that day or I could choose another watch altogether.
I took option 3 and had a brand new diffrent watch straight away no waiting and no sending my watch away?

Original Poster

scottydont;5980650

Did you take out the £11 insurance, I have a similar Police watch from … Did you take out the £11 insurance, I have a similar Police watch from the same place and for £11 you get 3 years replacement or fixing, my glass on mine got broke last year and I took it into store and they said that they could fix it, I could have the same watch brand new that day or I could choose another watch altogether.I took option 3 and had a brand new diffrent watch straight away no waiting and no sending my watch away?

I bought this watch from somebody on here..

I will try and contact them with details..
But rep for the info buddy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone else?

I'm also after a replacement watch strap for a Police Saratoga:
watchesshop.com/wat…tml

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is cash back?48
    2. water bill1019