Groups

Policy Expert Home Insurance

Hi I'm looking to take out my home insurance with policy expert this year, does anyone have any idea what they are like? what's there refer a friend scheme like? Thanks.

3 Comments

I've been with them 2 years and unfortunately do not know about their refer a friend scheme. Never had to make a claim which is the only way you can judge if they are any good. I'm due for renewal shortly and have found a cheaper quote with British Gas it maybe worth giving them a ring.

I made a claim from these last year and it was painless. I would def recommend.

avoid at all costs, was with them last year, had home cover and needed to claim on my boiler as it was making a noise like it was going to explode, they refused to send anyone out as I couldn't prove it wasn't providing hot water as I switched it off, they said I had to switch it on even if it did blow the house up and if it made any hot water tough, and they have absolutely awful customer service
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians712
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions