Groups

Polite robber

Banned
    Sorry if posted couldn't see it anywhere. link below.

8 Comments

saw this ydy..... still must have been scary for the guy at the till as the guy seemed like he could just go mental any second!
    Edited by: "magicbeans" 11th Feb 2011

Original Poster Banned

hes just like, ''Sir im robbing you'' guys like wuttt? lol
    Crazy americans. Some people on Tube were like aww i can see why he done it.

Banned

DangerGod

hes just like, ''Sir im robbing you'' guys like wuttt? lolCrazy … hes just like, ''Sir im robbing you'' guys like wuttt? lolCrazy americans. Some people on Tube were like aww i can see why he done it.

Did you read the comments? Talk about some people having chips on their shoulders!

guv

Did you read the comments? Talk about some people having chips on their … Did you read the comments? Talk about some people having chips on their shoulders!

didnt read the comments as i saw it on BBC thingy ydy (when i was looking at the whole egypt thing!) ...sorry i dont feel for him...he is stealing ..end of!

Banned

magicbeans

didnt read the comments as i saw it on BBC thingy ydy (when i was looking … didnt read the comments as i saw it on BBC thingy ydy (when i was looking at the whole egypt thing!) ...sorry i dont feel for him...he is stealing ..end of!

I wasnt feeling sorry either.... I was referring to:

"watch and see how the racist comments start flooding in if it's found out that he has some black in him"

"if he was Black it wouldve been nothin but "*****" comments on here"

guv

I wasnt feeling sorry either.... I was referring to:"watch and see how … I wasnt feeling sorry either.... I was referring to:"watch and see how the racist comments start flooding in if it's found out that he has some black in him""if he was Black it wouldve been nothin but "*****" comments on here"

haha...gotta love the 12 year olds posting on there!!

He didnt shoot him did he ?.

guv

I wasnt feeling sorry either.... I was referring to:"watch and see how … I wasnt feeling sorry either.... I was referring to:"watch and see how the racist comments start flooding in if it's found out that he has some black in him""if he was Black it wouldve been nothin but "*****" comments on here"

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. word association Game74044563

See more discussions