Politics USA style

Found 21st Dec 2017
I thought this made a change from the usual smear campaigns and, agree with his message or not , we could do with some panache like this in our own system.

Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Oh dear.
I know Americans are considered stupid but even the most stupid ones must be rolling their eyes at this
What a numpty!
Prefer this guys attempt to save house parties in LA:

That was... Different
For some reason that reminded me of a Georgia court transcript on college humour (which I can't link here but is easy to find from what I said, but only if you don't mind robust language).
drasim8 m ago

Prefer this guys attempt to save house parties in LA:[Video]

Thank you, next.
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 21st Dec 2017
MISC suggests that England is the 51st? state of the USA. Folks here just cannot get enough of American cultures and antics, folks here live and breathe yanky in spades, even joined at the hips with the number of posts about us being the 51st state. Some laugh and riducule them but are closet lovers of everything American. Talking of which I went to see the 42nd Street musical myself.
splender48 m ago

MISC suggests that England is the 51st? state of the USA. Folks here just …MISC suggests that England is the 51st? state of the USA. Folks here just cannot get enough of American cultures and antics, folks here live and breathe yanky in spades, even joined at the hips with the number of posts about us being the 51st state. Some laugh and riducule them but are closet lovers of everything American. Talking of which I went to see the 42nd Street musical myself.

Remember, lots of the stupidity in americans has been bred in to them straight out of the stupidity of people here!
Edited by: "groenleader" 21st Dec 2017
groenleader12 m ago

Remember, lots of the stupidity in americans has been bred in to them …Remember, lots of the stupidity in americans has been bred in to them straight out of the stupidity of people here!

Is this a myth? What do you say about Aussies and Kiwis?
But I grant you that there are more extremes out there, but that's because it is the land of plenty.
Edited by: "splender" 21st Dec 2017
splender1 h, 53 m ago

Is this a myth? What do you say about Aussies and Kiwis?But I grant you …Is this a myth? What do you say about Aussies and Kiwis?But I grant you that there are more extremes out there, but that's because it is the land of plenty.

Hehe, I don't know if its a myth, of course I jest. My belief is in fact, against what most Brits believe that most Americas are not of British extraction.

Maybe that goes on explain why the Aussies and Kiwis are a little more sane. Those SA though....
Merry song and dance time of year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants