hi does anyone know where you can buy polystyrene blocks like cake dummies, ive seen them on ebay but i need them before saturday so not sure wether to chance ebay or not.


    I'd guess craft shops should sell them, bit of a long shot but possibly some DIY shops?

    If you're desperate and not too fussed about the price then I guess you could nip to b&q and get some insulation

    Or maybe you have a hobbycraft store near you?

    Original Poster

    thanks might check B&Q out and there is a hooby craft not to far from it, its just to hold cake pops, but i wanted to paint it or wrap it in paper.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

      See more discussions