Found 30th Jul 2008
Has anyone got any excess free pond weed in there pond we could have for my sons pond please? He has dug out the pond and got some fish in there but no weed. Can anyone help.We are in the southend-on-sea area.Would be sooooo grateful

11 Comments

Hi I don't have extra pond weed atthe minute but I have loads of extra snails which keep the pond clean if you'd like some?

Original Poster

Hi where are you Leila70?

I'm in N Ireland but I can post them over no problem, no cost. I got mine that method and they were safe and well packaged and unharmed.

Banned

I've got pond weed, the strandy oxgenating plants? Is that what you want?

I could post some if you could cover postage. Probably too far to make collecting worthwhile for you.

POND WEED.

our know drugs is bad,
weed, grass, brown whatever, [COLOR="Red"]shouldn't be doing it..![/COLOR]

I lost a Great Grandfather to weed, in the last few months, his face looked really old and couldn't speak or use the toilet himself.
So hope scares you off it

Original Poster

I will PM you Mr Jangles that would be Lovely

Banned

guru_the;2635353

POND WEED.our know drugs is bad, weed, grass, brown whatever, … POND WEED.our know drugs is bad, weed, grass, brown whatever, [COLOR="Red"]shouldn't be doing it..![/COLOR]I lost a Great Grandfather to weed, in the last few months, his face looked really old and couldn't speak or use the toilet himself.So hope scares you off it

Did he slip in and get trapped beneath a blanket of said weed?

On a serious note, my great grandfather used to abuse botox. In the last few months his face looked really young, couldn't speak and looked as though he was constantly using the toilet.

Mr. Jangles;2635384

Did he slip in and get trapped beneath a blanket of said weed?On a … Did he slip in and get trapped beneath a blanket of said weed?On a serious note, my great grandfather used to abuse botox. In the last few months his face looked really, couldn't speak and looked as though he was constantly using the toilet.

Was he going BALD..?
just my great grandfather was a ladys man, after her gotten then blue pills off the doctor, on the 'JOB' untill was 91, wonder if were related..?

I take it you mean Elodea, not pond weed!

Pond weed is nasty stuff, elodea is the stringy stuff Mr Jangles is talking about.

I bought some a few years ago and stuck it in my pond, last year I took 8, (yes 8!!) binliners full of it to the tip!! Its a pest, especially if you have a pump!

If you want some, I can post some, (yes, I still haven't gotten rid of all of it).

PM me an address & I'll get it sent off!

W1

Original Poster

Just want to say A Big Thank You For Everyone who has offered to help out Its reallY appreciated

Original Poster

Mr Jangles, Forgive me for saying this, have you been banned I cant send you a message?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions