Groups

pontins promotional codes

anyone have any codes/vouchers for pontins holidays? booked to go prestatyn on 7th sept, 4 days for £89. they rang to confirm and told me i would have to pay an extra £40 as they didnt think there were 5. i explained that my toddlers will share a bed but they said i have to pay an extra £40 for a bigger apartment so was just wondering if anyone knew of any discount codes of anything. thank you.xx

7 Comments

money grabbing swines

Banned

so you didnt tell them the correct number of folk who were going and now they know the full story they want more cash?

fair play to them

tell them you dont agree and want a full refund,then book again and dont tell them theres 5

Original Poster

dimebars;5862198

so you didnt tell them the correct number of folk who were going and now … so you didnt tell them the correct number of folk who were going and now they know the full story they want more cash?fair play to them

At prestatyn you dont pay per person, you pay per apartment. they told me the cheapest was £89 so i booked it. I didnt lie in the first place and tell them there were less of us. i did tell them 2 adults, 1 10 yr old and they asked how many under 5, i said 2 so i am annoyed that they are doing this now after already paying only to be told they now want more money

Banned

gemmar26;5862325

At prestatyn you dont pay per person, you pay per apartment. they told me … At prestatyn you dont pay per person, you pay per apartment. they told me the cheapest was £89 so i booked it. I didnt lie in the first place and tell them there were less of us. i did tell them 2 adults, 1 10 yr old and they asked how many under 5, i said 2 so i am annoyed that they are doing this now after already paying only to be told they now want more money

well if thats the way it is, dont cough up!

they will flannel you with health and safety, too many in the room for fire risk etc

Original Poster

i just wish i hadnt told the kids cos there all excited and as much as i dont want to pay the extra £40, its going be bad telling the kids we arent going.

Banned

just turn up - if you dont you will be £89 down anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions