Expired

Pontins Southport 27th June 2008

6 replies
Found 26th Jun 2008
A bit of a long shot I know but has anyone got this weekend that there not using? would be willing to pay a couple of bob!

Thanks guys x

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Surprisingly I have! My mother has taken ill and I can't go. I'm at work at the moment but will be able to post details this evening. I'll send you a pm later.

This place really does amaze me sometimes, what were the odds? Best of luck and enjoy your trip

Original Poster

Susannah;2395297

Surprisingly I have! My mother has taken ill and I can't go. I'm at … Surprisingly I have! My mother has taken ill and I can't go. I'm at work at the moment but will be able to post details this evening. I'll send you a pm later.

WOW, I love you, I love you I love youuuuuu

I am looking forward to my pm from you, xxxxx

wow you have made our day! xxxxxxx

Original Poster

spheric;2395378

This place really does amaze me sometimes, what were the odds? Best of … This place really does amaze me sometimes, what were the odds? Best of luck and enjoy your trip

I know, I really cant believe it!!!

I am dancing for joy!!!

Original Poster

I just want to say thank you so much to Sussanah for being so so kind and letting us have her spare holiday at Pontins, it is so kind of her.

I hope your mum is feeling better soon xxxxxxxxxx

You are so kind xxxxx

Original Poster

Susannah

Just wanted to say thanks a million for giving us the break you were unable to use. The kids had a fantastic time, so did the adults come to that!

Your a star xxxxxxxxxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions