Groups
    EXPIRED

Pontins Swap? Have 04/07/08 Want 27/06/08 Southport please xx

Hi everyone.

Just wondered if anyone would like to do a Pontins swap?? We have a weekend in Southport for Friday 4th July till Monday 7th and would much prefer 27th June at Southport till 30th June.

If anyone interested please let me know. thanks

7 Comments

No offence, bu tI think the reason this is cold is because it's in the wrong section...?

Seeing as this is in the freebie section i will take it from you

Original Poster

If I cant find a swap I will be giving it away, not to you miserable cold voters though!

Voting cold lol, so sad

StaceyAKelly;2329946

If I cant find a swap I will be giving it away, not to you miserable cold … If I cant find a swap I will be giving it away, not to you miserable cold voters though!Voting cold lol, so sad

Sad is been from Chester and Supporting Manchester United though :-)

Have a good trip though.

The reason its being voted cold as its in the wrong section you said nothing about giving it away just a swap.

I have added heat, can I have the freebie plz. :-D

I reported the post- not in a horrible way- just so it's moved to the Misc section for you and you should get more people looking- and hopefully the swap you want :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553767
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      3. Royal Mil track and trace77
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465

See more discussions