Groups

poor kids - bbc1

Discuss.

While the PM is slating the high street for kids growing up too soon I have never seen such grown up children.

All the people who slate the parents who claim benefits need to watch and maybe reassess their view

13 Comments

cliffs.
    cba to turn tv on.

cba to click

Original Poster

lol Mb

and your user name is Summymumi6? Discuss!

Ditto what MB said.. cant be bothered.

I also hate it when ppl put "discuss". Its like Im being told what to do, so even if I was bothered I wouldn't do it... so there.

Nikki999

Ditto what MB said.. cant be bothered.I also hate it when ppl put … Ditto what MB said.. cant be bothered.I also hate it when ppl put "discuss". Its like Im being told what to do, so even if I was bothered I wouldn't do it... so there.

true that....i dont like to discuss anything...i like to ridicule or be ridiculed.

Nikki999

Ditto what MB said.. cant be bothered.I also hate it when ppl put … Ditto what MB said.. cant be bothered.I also hate it when ppl put "discuss". Its like Im being told what to do, so even if I was bothered I wouldn't do it... so there.

True that.
    I've purposely gone onto the OP's submitted deals and voted cold on everything.

Just watching it do feel a bit for the kids as the houses they are in are so run down. But wtf with the parents if they can't afford decentish living conditions for themselves why the hell are they bringing kids into the world to make them live in the same conditions

numptyj

Just watching it do feel a bit for the kids as the houses they are in are … Just watching it do feel a bit for the kids as the houses they are in are so run down. But wtf with the parents if they can't afford decentish living conditions for themselves why the hell are they bringing kids into the world to make them live in the same conditions

They see a child as a material item and get bored of them very fast.

I still think you should have a license or pass a test to be able to have children. So much scum bring little **** into the world when it's not needed nor required.
    Edited by: "DT89" 7th Jun 2011

Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!

No surprise that most are single-parent and probably all born out of wedlock.

Too many concrete jungles and not enough morals.

Punjab

Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!No surprise that most are single-parent … Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!No surprise that most are single-parent and probably all born out of wedlock.Too many concrete jungles and not enough morals.

Or too many ugly birds so the blokes quite rightly do a runner.

Don't worry starsparkle2311 us posho's child benefit will be cut soon (_;)

strong stereotype ITT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767281
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions