Found 27th Apr 2009
Magpies 0 - 0 Portsmouth

seems they are going down?

not magpies fan, just respect them cos once they were title contender in mid 1990s?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
168 Comments

Not down yet mate, we are like Carl Froch just watch

Banned

i hate that froch... such an ***

lol im glad they are going down, the fans need taking down a peg or two....always on about how big of a club they are, and what they deserve....how stupid of them to sack big sam...They'll bounce back up again next year but still will d the fans some bloody good

Im a Newcastle fan, As much as it hurts to say it, I think were going to go down. We have a better goal differen but than the other teams but we are useless in front of goal. Missed load of chances tonight!

bfjem;5053902

lol im glad they are going down, the fans need taking down a peg or … lol im glad they are going down, the fans need taking down a peg or two....always on about how big of a club they are, and what they deserve....how stupid of them to sack big sam...They'll bounce back up again next year but still will d the fans some bloody good

We aren't all like the idiots you see on sky, we are a big club on turnover one of the biggest in Europe. Shame the commercial performance hasn't been turned to success on the pitch.

Paddy_o_furniture;5053924

We aren't all like the idiots you see on sky, we are a big club on … We aren't all like the idiots you see on sky, we are a big club on turnover one of the biggest in Europe. Shame the commercial performance hasn't been turned to success on the pitch.

yeah I do understand that....and tbh once I had written that I did fee a little silly judging whole fans on just the few on sky...but still I think your one massive mistake was getting rid of big sam...plus I think you attendences will drop next season if you do go down

Ashley wanted this, part of his plan to lower the wage bill.

Banned

Like Noel Gallagher said, it'll be worth it because there's nothing funnier than fat, topless Geordies crying.

And Alan Shearer - what a hero. Doesn't actually take the job when there's any pressure, but waits until they're almost relegated so there's no blame on him.

Banned

when is it gazzas turn?

Banned

bfjem;5053956

yeah I do understand that....and tbh once I had written that I did fee a … yeah I do understand that....and tbh once I had written that I did fee a little silly judging whole fans on just the few on sky...but still I think your one massive mistake was getting rid of big sam...plus I think you attendences will drop next season if you do go down

The fans forced out Sam Allardyce because he tried to build a team from the back. You see Geordies love strikers. Even when they have a shot at winning the league but need some solidity at the back, they choose to buy Faustino Asprilla.

Sam was too boring, but getting relegated should be exciting. I know it makes me happy.;-)

bfjem;5053956

yeah I do understand that....and tbh once I had written that I did fee a … yeah I do understand that....and tbh once I had written that I did fee a little silly judging whole fans on just the few on sky...but still I think your one massive mistake was getting rid of big sam...plus I think you attendences will drop next season if you do go down

They are certain too if relegated, no championship club would fill a 52,000 stadium on a non cup tie. I wasn't a Big Sam fan, the football was dire, almost as bad as it is now. What we need whether we be a Prem or Championship team next year is continuity even when things aren't going right.

Original Poster

personally i hope NU stays up and become title contender with other good clubs like Villa, Everton, & Spurs so we have like 7 teams running for title... what a battle that would be

FilthAndFurry;5053991

The fans forced out Sam Allardyce because he tried to build a team from … The fans forced out Sam Allardyce because he tried to build a team from the back. You see Geordies love strikers. Even when they have a shot at winning the league but need some solidity at the back, they choose to buy Faustino Asprilla.Sam was too boring, but getting relegated should be exciting. I know it makes me happy.;-)

That did make me chuckle....oh well looks like Mike Ashley will lose yet more money from the club when it gets raided for any talent left by some of the other prem clubs

The Mole;5053963

Ashley wanted this, part of his plan to lower the wage bill.

What a load of rubbish, relegation will cost him millions, especially if they don't bounce straight back up.
FilthAndFurry;5053965

Like Noel Gallagher said, it'll be worth it because there's nothing … Like Noel Gallagher said, it'll be worth it because there's nothing funnier than fat, topless Geordies crying.And Alan Shearer - what a hero. Doesn't actually take the job when there's any pressure, but waits until they're almost relegated so there's no blame on him.

Shearer went on record tonight and several times before as saying he's got alot to lose, his clubs top flight status. Show how high he hold the club in his heart, this same blook could of gone to Manchester and won trophies for certain, he didn't he returned home won nothing, but fulfilled a dream of playing for his hometown team.

bfjem;5054019

That did make me chuckle....oh well looks like Mike Ashley will lose yet … That did make me chuckle....oh well looks like Mike Ashley will lose yet more money from the club when it gets raided for any talent left by some of the other prem clubs

They will be alright then.....

nuabdi;5054005

personally i hope NU stays up and become title contender with other good … personally i hope NU stays up and become title contender with other good clubs like Villa, Everton, & Spurs so we have like 7 teams running for title... what a battle that would be

lol its good to dream....even if they did stay up they would have a long way even before they contend with Villa, everton or spurs...it took the long enought to even make a dent on top 4. Personally I think next years prem will be Arsenals if 2 things happen,

1. Wenger buys some decent defenders

2. He can keep that midfield/attack together

but of course im biassed

bfjem;5054019

That did make me chuckle....oh well looks like Mike Ashley will lose yet … That did make me chuckle....oh well looks like Mike Ashley will lose yet more money from the club when it gets raided for any talent left by some of the other prem clubs

Owen can go, thats 100k a week saving, Martins will go, Viduka returning to Oz, Colocinni, Spiderman, Barton, Duff and Bassong will all go. We'll have Ameobi up front, so will be playing in the Blue square within 4 years

Banned

Owen can go on a free, Martins will go abroad and Viduka is knackered so looks like Shola Ameobi leading the line next season. Maybe Alan Smith will join him if they think the midfield could survive without him.

Coloccini will leave, Taylor should too if he has any sense. Duff has been treading water for two seasons now.

Can actually see Newcastle not bouncing back at the first attempt.

Banned

bfjem;5054063

Personally I think next years prem will be Arsenals if 2 things happen,1. … Personally I think next years prem will be Arsenals if 2 things happen,1. Wenger buys some decent defenders2. He can keep that midfield/attack togetherbut of course im biassed

LOL... Arsenal fans are getting as bad as Spurs fans (so called) claims of "top 4 this year".

bfjem;5054063

lol its good to dream....even if they did stay up they would have a long … lol its good to dream....even if they did stay up they would have a long way even before they contend with Villa, everton or spurs...it took the long enought to even make a dent on top 4. Personally I think next years prem will be Arsenals if 2 things happen,1. Wenger buys some decent defenders2. He can keep that midfield/attack togetherbut of course im biassed

No chance, Man Utd will rule the roost for years to come, best footballing team in the world (much as it pains me to say it).

We need something more in midfield. With all the firepower in the world we were never going to score unless they create more chances. I think 7 more points could keep us up. We need to beat boro and fulham, and get a point from one of the two away games

Banned

bfjem;5054063

lol its good to dream....even if they did stay up they would have a long … lol its good to dream....even if they did stay up they would have a long way even before they contend with Villa, everton or spurs...it took the long enought to even make a dent on top 4. Personally I think next years prem will be Arsenals if 2 things happen,1. Wenger buys some decent defenders2. He can keep that midfield/attack togetherbut of course im biassed

I'm convinced that Wenger has been stockpiling funds for the last few seasons to really spend big in the summer.

£60 million on a defender, a strong midfielder and a striker will win them the league.

FilthAndFurry;5054088

Owen can go on a free, Martins will go abroad and Viduka is knackered so … Owen can go on a free, Martins will go abroad and Viduka is knackered so looks like Shola Ameobi leading the line next season. Maybe Alan Smith will join him if they think the midfield could survive without him.Coloccini will leave, Taylor should too if he has any sense. Duff has been treading water for two seasons now.Can actually see Newcastle not bouncing back at the first attempt.

We ain't down yet, I'll pack Owens bags for him

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5054093

No chance, Man Utd will rule the roost for years to come, best … No chance, Man Utd will rule the roost for years to come, best footballing team in the world (much as it pains me to say it).

As long as they get the right ref!!!!!!!:whistling::whistling:

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5054113

We ain't down yet, I'll pack Owens bags for him

Plenty of teams will be in for him. Arsenal would be a good fit for him.

I cannot wait to see them go down as has already been mentioned it'll be HIlarious watching all those fat geordies roaring their eyes out still bleating about being a big club while next season they are being pumped by barry frys mob.

My only concern is that peter lovelyhands will once again be without a club and that the spineless imposter of a footballer could end up back at gers for one last payday and a couple of sunday mail photo shoots with his horrid wife.

FilthAndFurry;5054112

I'm convinced that Wenger has been stockpiling funds for the last few … I'm convinced that Wenger has been stockpiling funds for the last few seasons to really spend big in the summer.£60 million on a defender, a strong midfielder and a striker will win them the league.

http://img.sparknotes.com/content/sparklife/sparktalk/instructoart_cuckoo.gif

Paddy_o_furniture;5054093

No chance, Man Utd will rule the roost for years to come, best … No chance, Man Utd will rule the roost for years to come, best footballing team in the world (much as it pains me to say it).

well I must admit at the moment fergie has possibly the best team I have seen in my life...all 23 years of it...but I do think this weeks champs league tie will turn a few heads...I think we have been getting better and I feel confident we will win.

FilthAndFurry;5054122

Plenty of teams will be in for him. Arsenal would be a good fit for him.

Villa or Everton. Like I said a saving of £5.2 million over a year. A club captain that refuses to commit his future to a club????!

ants97;5054125

I cannot wait to see them go down as has already been mentioned it'll be … I cannot wait to see them go down as has already been mentioned it'll be HIlarious watching all those fat geordies roaring their eyes out still bleating about being a big club while next season they are being pumped by barry frys mob.My only concern is that peter lovelyhands will once again be without a club and that the spineless imposter of a footballer could end up back at gers for one last payday and a couple of sunday mail photo shoots with his horrid wife.

Don't you just love the old firm, who claim that they would win the Prem league if invited to play in it. Yawn

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5054158

Don't you just love the old firm, who claim that they would win the Prem … Don't you just love the old firm, who claim that they would win the Prem league if invited to play in it. Yawn

I LOL.... (seriously)

Original Poster

bfjem;5054063

somewhat agree...
cant understand why flamini and hleb left Arsenal to Milan and Barce ... now theyre drowning lol

guv;5054090

LOL... Arsenal fans are getting as bad as Spurs fans (so called) claims … LOL... Arsenal fans are getting as bad as Spurs fans (so called) claims of "top 4 this year".

Arseanl had a bad patch this year...yet they beat Utd with bentner upfront, beat chelsea at the bridge and well were unlucky twice with liverpool. 4th place is secure now and champs league we can push for the final. 2nd leg at emirates good times

Would love him at the Villa, would be a huge gamble tho.

Think Carew and a fit / eager Owen would be awesome.

Seems to play to Heskey's strengths too.

Has he still got it tho?????? I don't think so.

Paddy_o_furniture;5054158

Don't you just love the old firm, who claim that they would win the Prem … Don't you just love the old firm, who claim that they would win the Prem league if invited to play in it. Yawn

well if the bolton chairman had his way we'd be playing you in the premier league 2 so I wouldn't mock just yet. Incidentally what happened to leeds, leicester and now southampton and charlton when they went down. We might not even get th chance to see how big a club the geordies really are lol.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5054146

Villa or Everton. Like I said a saving of £5.2 million over a year. A … Villa or Everton. Like I said a saving of £5.2 million over a year. A club captain that refuses to commit his future to a club????!

He's been unlucky with injuries but I think it's been clear for a while that the club isn't being properly run. Can't blame him for not wanting to commit long-term.

I honestly think Arsenal aren't far away from being a league-winning side. Great squad depth, a great manager and just lacking a bit of steel.

guv;5054163

I LOL.... (seriously)

I had the same conversation with both sides of the Old firm whilst briefly attached to the Argyll's (the worst 3 months of my army time).

ants97;5054199

well if the bolton chairman had his way we'd be playing you in the … well if the bolton chairman had his way we'd be playing you in the premier league 2 so I wouldn't mock just yet. Incidentally what happened to leeds, leicester and now southampton and charlton when they went down. We might not even get th chance to see how big a club the geordies really are lol.

It's not gonna happen, deal with it. The Bolton chairman ain't all there, He appointed Gary Megson, as I said commercially we are a massive club.

FilthAndFurry;5054209

He's been unlucky with injuries but I think it's been clear for a while … He's been unlucky with injuries but I think it's been clear for a while that the club isn't being properly run. Can't blame him for not wanting to commit long-term.I honestly think Arsenal aren't far away from being a league-winning side. Great squad depth, a great manager and just lacking a bit of steel.

Arsenal need someone world class at the back to partner toure...and sack off gallas...he's a classic example of a player out for himself. if we had a bit of strength in depth at the back we'd be sooo much better. Still reckon villa have been a breath of fresh air this season even if they have given us a run for our money...and with so many brits O'neil deserves a medal

I hope they stay up i'm looking forward to a visit to St James.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35140
    2. Leicester sack their manager!45
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769208

See more discussions