Poor Service

Posted 28th Nov 2020
justcatalyst.com/

I recently used one of this company's stores to buy some merchandise for a friend who's birthday is coming up on the 1st of December.

I ordered on the 6th November believing there to be plenty of time for them to dispatch and send what I have ordered. How wrong I was...

After emailing on the 18th I received this reply.

"Thank you for your email today.

I've checked and can see your order is being processed by our warehouse team and will on its way to you soon. As a small team with many of our items made to order, it may take up to 10-12 working days from your order being placed to it leaving our warehouse, although we're usually a little quicker than this.

Once we've shipped your order we'll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you have any more questions please feel free to give me a shout.

Thank you,
Support Team
"

Fair enough so I waited and waited...

I emailed again and on the 26th got this reply

"Thank you for your email today.

Your order is with us. We truly apologise for the delay. Due to a large number of orders, we are facing a bit of a backlog. As a small team with many of our items made to order, please allow some extra days for your order to be processed and delivered to you. We truly appreciate your patience.

Once we've shipped your order we'll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you have any more questions please feel free to give me a shout.

Thank you.
Support Team"

Another stock response it seems.

To be fair I would probably have let it go and waited but then they have the audacity to send me a 30% discount out yesterday! If my order had been processed and was at least on its way I would probably be ok with it but it hasn't and isn't.

There's going to be people ordering merchandise from this company for Xmas gifts that are probably going to turn up sometime during mid January.

Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Post a comment