Groups
    EXPIRED

pop blocker

hi, guys does any one know where i can get a good and free pop blocker as they are driving me mad, every minute or two pops up again and again. would greatly appreciate.

sarbjeet

13 Comments

Original Poster

lol, mis typed the title supposed to be pop up blocker. lol sorry guys

sarbjeet_

lol, mis typed the title supposed to be pop up blocker. lol sorry guys

wht server u on ??? most have them built in

Original Poster

ive got homechoice, downloaded yahoo tool bar no affect same with the google one. changed pop up blocker settings to high till no affect

sarbjeet_

ive got homechoice, downloaded yahoo tool bar no affect same with the … ive got homechoice, downloaded yahoo tool bar no affect same with the google one. changed pop up blocker settings to high till no affect

no idea then...ive got a built in 1 with my server...
    try emailing ur server and ask if they have 1 cos most shud do

Original Poster

thanks anway.

Hey where did my thread go regarding ad muncher?

Original Poster

??????

Gone again.... maybe because I put a link in?

It's a free trial, but its really good and I paid for it... you might find its not worth paying for.

]AD Muncher

Otherwise, take a look at

]Snapfiles Freeware Section

They have a freeware section on there

Original Poster

any which are not free trials?

You're using Internet Explorer I take it?

My suggestion use ]Firefox instead, which is MUCH better (and free) than IE. Then install the ]Adblock Plus and ]NoScript extensions (also free).

If that doesn't solve your problem then I'm afraid you probably have an adware/spyware/malware issue.

[SIZE=2]You could also try Zone Alarm - that's free. Have recently install ccleaner (used to be called crap cleaner) which gets rid of stuff. Spybot or Adaware are good for finding spyware, etc. Something else that I've just downloaded which is working really well is Cyberhawk. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]INHO you can never have too much reliable stuff to protect yourself:roll: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]There are loads of threads regarding the best stuff to download if you look around the forum.[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions