Found 10th Jan 2011
got a pop corn machine for xmas and now cant find the kernals lol anyone know were sells them tried asda morrisons and tescos all they sell is the microwave ones

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

I think Holland and Barratt sell them.
Edited by: "bluebindy123" 10th Jan 2011

i got mine from tesco, was about 6 months ago though

Julian Graves

your looking in the wrong sections morrisons does sell them....they are in the "world foods" Isle......with the lentals and that type of thing.
Probably the same in asda and tescos too I would have thought

Original Poster

Floravada

your looking in the wrong sections morrisons does sell them....they are … your looking in the wrong sections morrisons does sell them....they are in the "world foods" Isle......with the lentals and that type of thing.Probably the same in asda and tescos too I would have thought

thats were i looked in my local they didnt have any then i checked crisps isle and thats were the micro ones were

will check holland n barratt tomorrow

Think most health shops do them

I get mine from ASDA, online though, don't know where they'd be in the shop - try asking next time you're there - they'll find them for you!

They are in asda usually where the health food is i think, i know as i have the machine and have seen them there, again holland and Barrett

tesco have them I bought mine recently

Lidl always seem to have them

Asda + Tesco's usually have them in world foods section

Original Poster

ty all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions